NEW Bar/Restaurant in Prasat...soon

Ok, here goes ( but CO CO Has got it right ).....

We were just letting people know of the future opening of a new watering hole..that was the reason for the thread starter..As people who have started new businesses here will know that word gets around through the grape vine here very fast..We just wanted it to come from the horses mouth that is all..

It wont be the Ritz or the Hilton for sure , but we will try our best to make customers welcome and i enjoy cooking, so most eventually will be in house cooking.

As stated before we are still decorating , with the final fit to follow...So sorry if we cant answer too much at the moment regarding food and opening times etc.

Please allow us some latitude and time....our heads are full with the normal issues of construction at the moment..

Finally again, i thank all for the well wishes we have received ...

Best of luck. I do remember when we were getting ready to open and get things right that last 3 or 4 weeks was absolutely hectic and crazy. Looking forward to seeing what you've done and what will be on offer and all that good stuff. All in good time. :) If you need any info, help or advice and someone to bounce thoughts off, just give me a call or stop by if you want. I've learned a lot these past almost 4 years running our own place in Surin. :) Break a leg as we say in Beantown. I'll be down for a beer one day once you are open and maybe drag along a couple other Surinites.

Mike

I hear I have been barred before it opens FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FFS..i dont know what has been said...you are very welcome in our bar..

What shit is being said and by whom..utter bull ...Anyone and everyone are welcome when we open...

Not long now, hopefully....regards all

FFS..i dont know what has been said...you are very welcome in our bar..

What shit is being said and by whom..utter bull ...Anyone and everyone are welcome when we open...

Not long now, hopefully....regards all

Jump_Drool

Last edited by a moderator:
Came threw Prasat this evening coming back from Korat stopped for a bite to eat at a friends Thai restaurant just a few doors down from the new soon to be fantastic Lemon Bar and brother and sisters it is going to be nice. It sets on the 214 highway side just south of the first entrance into the entertainment center. The location is something else. A big double wide with plenty of outside area for those that like to choke..New Brunswick pool table.. 42" flat screen but the best are its neighbors. Two doors down is a take away karaoke between the take away and the Lemon is a beauty salon on the other side (up)
is a massage parlor with I'm told some kind of happy........... and next to its is another great karaoke take away and the Prasat Resort is only 150 meters away withe free transportation threw out the area. M2Y2 your doing yourself proud.ThumbUp6:cool:Grin_Jump1

Came threw Prasat this evening coming back from Korat stopped for a bite to eat at a friends Thai restaurant just a few doors down from the new soon to be fantastic Lemon Bar and brother and sisters it is going to be nice. It sets on the 214 highway side just south of the first entrance into the entertainment center. The location is something else. A big double wide with plenty of outside area for those that like to choke..New Brunswick pool table.. 42" flat screen but the best are its neighbors. Two doors down is a take away karaoke between the take away and the Lemon is a beauty salon on the other side (up)
is a massage parlor with I'm told some kind of happy........... and next to its is another great karaoke take away and the Prasat Resort is only 150 meters away withe free transportation threw out the area. M2Y2 your doing yourself proud.ThumbUp6:cool:Grin_Jump1
The tv is a 50 inch, thanks

came threw prasat this evening coming back from korat stopped for a bite to eat at a friends thai restaurant just a few doors down from the new soon to be fantastic lemon bar and brother and sisters it is going to be nice. It sets on the 214 highway side just south of the first entrance into the entertainment center. The location is something else. A big double wide with plenty of outside area for those that like to choke..new brunswick pool table.. 42" flat screen but the best are its neighbors. Two doors down is a take away karaoke between the take away and the lemon is a beauty salon on the other side (up)
is a massage parlor with i'm told some kind of happy........... And next to its is another great karaoke take away and the prasat resort is only 150 meters away withe free transportation threw out the area. M2y2 your doing yourself proud.thumbup6:cool:grin_jump1

are you on comission dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Back