New German restaurant in Surin

alanthebuilder

Administrator
New German restaurant in Surin opposite the railway line on the same road as Starbeams .
Stopped and had a small beer there yesterday and a talk with the Lady owner(very nice ) ,she run a German restaurant in Phuket for 10 years ,the menu looked ok very reasonable prices indeed , open air place Hey if you like German food it would be a nice place to go .They have been open 2 or 3 weeks They did have a try at the swimming pool location Thaptanee ,but she said she didn't like the location .While I was there Thais came and ordered food and that looked very good .

Last edited:
Don't mention the war...I did, but I think I got away with it..

Had a meal there today with Aussiebill and Alan the Builder and it was very nice.
Good to have another option in Surin town.

Might have been Belgian Fries, Alan! (Would they be Flemish Fries?)
Agreed, it is a pleasant and welcoming place.

sounds good, hope they got German beer as well?? Yep, Curry Wurst with Pommes (fries) and a Weissbier, could handle this some times.............

O'sri German Restaurant now has German beers available. Cheapest price in town also. Excellant German food at very low prices. Very clean! Large Leo's 55 baht! I eat there at least once or twice a week and am the only one in there. Can't understand why a restaurant this inexpensive and good isn't full of customers. If you haven't been there you don't know what your missing.

O'sri German Restaurant now has German beers available. Cheapest price in town also. Excellant German food at very low prices. Very clean! Large Leo's 55 baht! I eat there at least once or twice a week and am the only one in there. Can't understand why a restaurant this inexpensive and good isn't full of customers. If you haven't been there you don't know what your missing.
Maybe you mentioned the war???

Have been here a few times now and have to say the food is excellent. Both in quality and price. I can't understand why this place never seems to be busy. I can highly recommend it. I still love Starbeams, but this place is my Tuesday choice when Mike puts his feet up for the day.

Back