New home build - waterfront access (pic)

C

Coffee

Working with a Isaan architect , an experienced Cambodian crew within the confines of my gf's very tight budget a thoroughly Isaan house was erected waterfront.
A fly-casters dream with fishing from the front patio. No expense was spared as a lot of love and lao khao went into the construction process. It comes fully furnished with chickens and several small puppies - great for keeping time and truly great companionship Isaan-style. No alarm system necessary as puppies were trained to bark and protect.
Unfortunately I must put up this new-build for sale as it doesn't have a proper handicap ramp. Though heartbroken to sell all reasonable offers will be responded to properly.

pics (before and after)

Time-period architecture utilizing authentic dated building materials surrounded by a lushly landscaped environment with very few amenities to spoil the truest Isaan sustainable cultural encounter from decades ago.
Truly a memorable Isaan experience for any intrepid expat homeowner.
Nestled far and away from the inconvenient hustle and bustle , clutter and commotion of modern society's materialistic trappings and inconveniences.//flag

Attachments

• CIMG0430.JPG
    CIMG0430.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 7
  • CIMG0193.JPG
    CIMG0193.JPG
    6.1 MB · Views: 8
  • CIMG0192.JPG
    CIMG0192.JPG
    5.8 MB · Views: 8
Bugger Me. That looks like Co-Co's away from everything home. Think he's extended since the pic was taken -going tomorrow -I will have a look! :smile:

Ah yes . See you had ATB as a consultant.T.I.C.
You'll be happy to learn that AtB had nothing to do with this construction.

In fact, AtB will most certainly state that he is very glad indeed not to have anything to do with this project...absolutely nothing at all , nada , zip, fini.

Keep in mind my gf's strict budget towards the home-build. shrug1

At least you can be assured of good mobile phone coverage. As it is right beside a mobile phone tower.

Back