New Immigration Office in Sesaket

ducati05

It was opened on the 15th of June and opens on Mondays AND Fridays ONLY, except holidays, 8.30 to 4.30....

coming from Surin its at the police station/compound before you turn left at the lights to Franks bar.

Its a bit hard to find but if you drive into the police station thru the car park turn right and go to end its in a small office at the far left hand corner. Ph Number (045) 643131 mob 08 64681288
Cost was 500tbt, fair price? I didn't care as it looked like a long trip back to Korat as my wifes house book has her in Korat but the lady officer suggested we use a local family member (a 1st for me) that I didn't have to ask a million questions to find an easier way to get something done..
Very quick and helpful. :Bravo1:

The officer at the driving licence department directed me to Korat for the Residency Cert and wasn't aware of the new office in town, lucky for me Franks Bar had a notice up.. Great meal last nt Frank the Rump Steak was tender and cooked perfect.,:001_Thank_You5:

Last edited:
Are residents of Surin permitted to use this office instead of Korat or is it only for Siasaketians.:?

Last edited by a moderator:
Read about this on TV and asked the same question as AC there but got no answer. It would be good to visit Srisaket instead of a long haul to Korat.

If anyone is due to go to Immigration soon, It might be a good idea to phone both Korat and Srisaket to check it out???

Sisaket Immigration Office new spot new hours

Just did the 90 day check in trick yesterday. The office has moved it is now on the ring road south of Sisaket just over the railway line on the right when coming from the road to Surin. The building you want is the smaller one, closer to the road at the eastern end of the compound. The "rollerdoor" you want is at the far end nearest to the "coupon restaurant". (Give me a couple of E-Coli sandwich coupons will you sweetheart.)
Note: Now open Mondays and Tuesdays 8:30 to 16:30.

They now enter your address information on the computer. But of course all the photocopying is still needed.

Just did the 90 day check in trick yesterday. The office has moved it is now on the ring road south of Sisaket just over the railway line on the right when coming from the road to Surin. The building you want is the smaller one, closer to the road at the eastern end of the compound. The "rollerdoor" you want is at the far end nearest to the "coupon restaurant". (Give me a couple of E-Coli sandwich coupons will you sweetheart.)
Note: Now open Mondays and Tuesdays 8:30 to 16:30.

They now enter your address information on the computer. But of course all the photocopying is still needed.

Frank informs me that it now open 5 days a week! GREAT!!!

Back