New Italian/Swiss Restaurant to open

Sounds great, I will definately try them next time I am back, there is nothing like that here in Macedonia. For now it looks like I will have to make do with Pizza Hut when I get to Afghanistan.

John.
I agree sounds like worth a visit,,just can't stay away from the free yankee junk food eh John:Jump_Drool:

I went to Lorenzino's place yesterday. Its a nice little place,as said before not too far down past Goodview restaurant. The menu looked to be In German but was accompanied by photos and a good translation by the owners wife (excuse me if im wrong). The food all in all was of a very high standard. I had a Wurst salad, something which resembled a posh cheese and toast and a couple of the other lads had a pasta carbonara. A few bowls of home made chips were thrown in and i managed to squeeze in crepes with blueberry ice cream which i managed to beast in about 30 seconds flat as it was delicious. My mate had Tiramasu which he reported to be excellent.
I noticed a wide variety of Breads, pastries, cheeses and cooked meats on the menu to be taken away but I forgot to enquire as I was absolutely dangling when i left there, due to the amount I'd aleady eaten.
I'll be going back there again, It's a charming little place and a xwelcome addition i'm sure for Surin. :Bravo1:

P.S. No pizzas just yet, but the good service lady said they were working on it.

Yes I can and will say that Lorenzino's is a very nice dinery and the food and service were excellent. yeahme :9of10Score:+1

you look like this Dad :

swiss-toni.jpg

Had a meal at the new Swiss Restaurant on Saturday. The food is excellant and the owner Willi and his wife Wan made us very welcome. All the dishes are prepared fresh and they also have a bakery. If you are looking for home made pasta or good quality western restaurant food then I suggest you give it a try. The restaurant is called Lorenzino's. Their is a large parking area at the rear. The restaurant is open five days a week, closed Sunday and Monday.

I'm sure me, Dave, Luke and Tony have been there, if it's the same place I rate it 100%. ThumbUp6

Correct, Baz. We went there with Lukey Two Dinners!
It was very good.

Does the swiss guy post on here? Went there last night, was lovely. Lasagne was just like my mothers, I could have ate 10 plates of the stuff. Home made chips, I have missed them so much, home made bread - stunning, nice wine and not expensive and the crepes with home made chocolate ice cream was amazing. Just want to ask him a few things if he is on here.

If you havent been give this place a try, his wife was very friendly and her service was excellent.

"Lasagne was just like my mothers, I could have ate 10 plates of the stuff"

Does this mean the portion was small ?

Well I ordered Lasagne, Ravioli, chocolate ice cream crepes, bread and wine, she also threw in a free apple pie for me too, the portions were not huge but I had to be rolled out of there when I was finished :D

Back