New Schwarma truck in Surin

I had a Schwarma at the truck on the corner of Soi Kola the other day. Quite as tasty and spicy as I had before months ago. One is large enough really to fill your gut and keep you happy and satisfied. 50 baht each. They do fill it up with a lot of meat and veggies. Give it a try if you are out and about of an evening having a few lagers. I'll take a few pics of the schwarma truck and its owners/operators next Sunday after the meet up at Norby's so you'll know it by sight.

We need to patronize these entrepreneurs if we want to have them around and selling their wares and giving us the convenience of their evening and late night roadside food service. Give them a try next time you are out in the area.

Mike

Last edited:
I had a Schwarma at the truck on the corner of Soi Kola the other day. Quite as tasty and spicy as I had before months ago. One is large enough really to fill your gut and keep you happy and satisfied. 50 baht each. They do fill it up with a lot of meat and veggies. Give it a try if you are out and about of an evening have a few lagers. I'll take a few pics of the schwarma truck and its owners/operators next Sunday after the meet up at Norby's so you'll know it by sight.

We need to patronize these entrepreneurs if we want to have them around and selling their wares and giving us the convenience of their evening and late night roadside food service. Give them a try next time you are out in the area.

Mike

I have one about once a week. I agree they are tasty and do fill up your gut and that is why I limit myself to one a week. I need my gut less full!:redface:

Back