New Shopping Mall

They seem keen to invest in Isaan. Already in Ubon, Korat, Khon Kaen and Udon Thani. One in Chiang Mai besides the three in the Bangkok region.
https://investor.dohome.co.th/th

Wouldn't one think this industry has too many players already. I guess it is all good for the consumer, but must be heavy going on these stores. Any bets on who will faulter first?

They seem keen to invest in Isaan. Already in Ubon, Korat, Khon Kaen and Udon Thani. One in Chiang Mai besides the three in the Bangkok region.
https://investor.dohome.co.th/th

Wouldn't one think this industry has too many players already. I guess it is all good for the consumer, but must be heavy going on these stores. Any bets on who will faulter first?

I personally like Global. Good layout, good selection and prices OK. However in Buriram Thai Watsadu gets most of the custom. Global have recently opened in Nang Rong. Deserted when I went in 2/3 weeks ago.

My favorite store is that one in Burriram Ruangsangthai.
For example they seem to have the best shovel not a choice of six that is why I like the store. Too far to go normally though.

True great store .
An American man works there full time name Bob , very helpful guy .
My favorite store is that one in Burriram Ruangsangthai.
For example they seem to have the best shovel not a choice of six that is why I like the store. Too far to go normally though.

Sent from my SM-A605G using Tapatalk

Personally I don't find that offensive.

However, "Have a nice day" irritates me.
The national standard answer to ‘how are you’ really pisses me off and I tell every single student to never answer me, with ‘I’m fine’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The national standard answer to ‘how are you’ really pisses me off and I tell every single student to never answer me, with ‘I’m fine’

English are not my first language, and I don't know what else to answer to that question than " I am fine".

I noticed when I lived in Phuket and spent some time with people from England, that they always answered that question with "nah" or something like that.

What should I answer to a welcome question like that, like you tell your students?

I taugh my students to answer that question with "SSDD";;haha;;;;bad simle;;;;haha;;;;bad simle;;

Last edited:
What should I answer to a welcome question like that, like you tell your students?

You could just try telling it how it is - "Oh, my corns are playing up and my arthritis is no better. The bunion still hurts and the sciatica gives me gip regularly. Not to mention my bad back".

It may stop them asking you again!

I swear that is all they are taught in schools. For several years I have asked the question of my daughter's friends. The reply is always the same, "I'm fine". I swear they know no better.

I swear that is all they are taught in schools. For several years I have asked the question of my daughter's friends. The reply is always the same, "I'm fine". I swear they know no better.
And that is exactly why I ask for (any) different answer, which by the time they get to Uni, IMO they should know.
I do it in a very friendly, non intimidating way BTW.

Back