New Surin map by Danny

Chang the color for the hospitals Its to confusing with same color as the road numbers.

I agree. Hospitals are normally denoted by the red cross. The current nomenclature could indicate hotel. Also the location of the main banks could be beneficially. On my earlier drawn maps I indicated ATM's also but that would be akin to pointing out 7-11's or som-tam stalls now.

My 3 satang. Yes there needs to be location markings for venues about the bus station and Soi Kola. This is going to take a separate map as that area is just to clustered. If you were to shrink the map you will destroy it.:oops:

My 3 satang. Yes there needs to be location markings for venues about the bus station and Soi Kola. This is going to take a separate map as that area is just to clustered. If you were to shrink the map you will destroy it.:oops:

The problem with denoting the establishments on Soi Kola and the accompanying perpendicular strip is that the bars/restaurants/sing-a-songs change their names so frequently that you'd be going for a reprint of the map every month!

The problem with denoting the establishments on Soi Kola and the accompanying perpendicular strip is that the bars/restaurants/sing-a-songs change their names so frequently that you'd be going for a reprint of the map every month!
True but we will add all the farang bars .
can't add everything on a map of this size .
Monkeybar beach norbies reble bikers bar and Lees bar .
This info will be seny to Danny in the week with correct names and logos .
then the bus staition bars

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Ok guys if possible help needed please .
To help Danny with the progress of the map please he needs pictures of the list below ,they can be taken from brochures websites or real life pics from events .
These will be added to the back of the map

pictures of .

214 diner
The Office bar
Thong Tharin Hotel
Majestic Hotel
Tam Tam pizza
Farang Connection
Starbeams
Corner cafe
N@N ,Norbies
Monkey House
The Beach
Watering hole
rebel bar
Oasis bar

Any pictures will be appreciated thanks guys .
Pictures can be in or out of the premises .

Last edited:
Ok guys if possible help needed please .
To help Danny with the progress of the map please he needs pictures of the list below ,they can be taken from brochures websites or real life pics from events .
These will be added to the back of the map

pictures of .

214 diner
The Office bar
Thong Tharin Hotel
Majestic Hotel
Tam Tam pizza
Farang Connection
Starbeams
Corner cafe
N@N ,Norbies
Monkey House
The Beach
Watering hole
rebel bar
Oasis bar

Any pictures will be appreciated thanks guys .
Pictures can be in or out of the premises .

Alan why were at it if Danny Boy can spare sometime for us mer mortals can he fix the shout box correction function that has never worked along with fixing of the security access features of this site. Pretty please with cherries on top.:D

Alan why were at it if Danny Boy can spare sometime for us mer mortals can he fix the shout box correction function that has never worked along with fixing of the security access features of this site. Pretty please with cherries on top.:D
Please P.M. pat thanks

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Back