New waterhole in Sisaket the " Cuckoo's Nest " open 1st of June 2012

bushmill

The ‘Cuckoo’s Nest’ is another name for a mental institution, making it an appropriate name for a farang bar in Thailand! In Sisaket, we farang have one thing in common: the cosmic bakers took us out of the oven a little too early!

Whether you’re crazy or not, a Farang far from home or a Thai person looking for new experiences, you’re always welcome at The Cuckoo’s Nest Pub & Grub. Sit back, relax, enjoy our delicious home-made food and refreshing cocktails. Straightjackets and thorazine available on request.

Remember our motto: it’s okay to be crazy, just don’t let it drive you nuts!

Beer, Cocktails, Great Food
Thai, Mexican, Italian, International

Located On Walking Street in Sisaket just 250 Meters East of Pompiman Hotel

Stopped by today while on my travels.
Great food,especially the mexican variety and mine host (Brian and Wife) WERE VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. Couple of locals were in there too and it is a nice cool place to chill out over a cold one. There is a good varied menu of Thai/International and Mexican food.

Recommended!!

Suggest Mister T (aka A THE B) takes a visit with usual spamming material.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great food,especially the mexican variety and mine host (Ryan and Wife) WERE VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. Couple of locals were in there too and it is a nice cool place to chill out over a cold one. There is a good varied menu of Thai/International and Mexican food.

Recommended!!

I thank your correct Mr. S. I may have to pay them a visit.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/559689-a-new-waterhole-in-sisaket/

Great food,especially the mexican variety and mine host (Ryan and Wife) WERE VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. Couple of locals were in there too and it is a nice cool place to chill out over a cold one. There is a good varied menu of Thai/International and Mexican food.

Recommended!!

Sounds great ,was it easy to find ?

Sounds great ,was it easy to find ?

The Cuckoo's Nest is open 12:00 - 22:00 Friday through Wednesday. Closed Thursdays.

Located just 250 Meters East of Pompiman Hotel, on the street running parallel to, and south of, the railway line,Thanon Ratchagan Rotfai and the corner of Palat Monthon Rd., in Sisaket.

GPS Co-ordinates
N 15.11613
E104.32511

We have a Facebook Group at

http://www.facebook....29173180521797/

This is no Pattaya mate

Enter Srisaket on the 226 past Big C, when you get to the crossroads with trafic lights after that, Turn right, over the train tracks then first left. The place is in a row of shops on your left about 3 or 4 from the far end. You can see the wooden outside area quite easily with high bar stools.

Ravi Sanka.. Hope that irons things out for you! Jump_Drool

Enter Srisaket on the 226 past Big C, when you get to the crossroads with trafic lights after that, Turn right, over the train tracks then first left. The place is in a row of shops on your left about 3 or 4 from the far end. You can see the wooden outside area quite easily with high bar stools.

Ravi Sanka.. Hope that irons things out for you! Jump_Drool

ok i'll have to get a train then..:tongue:

Went there for lunch today and the food was great. Stone's directions were spot on. Air conditioned inside also.
Great spot for eye candy! Will definitely be back.

Went there for lunch today and the food was great. Stone's directions were spot on. Air conditioned inside also.

Glad you enjoyed it Joe. I hear the crazy tugboat captain is in town next week and will be sailing his boat names Jenny R1. If you fancy a ride out, maybe us 3 could meet up here or somewhere else along the way?. PM me if u want to arrange something.

Brian is a great host at C/Nest and seems to know many of the locals ( also cooks one mean hot chillibeef buritos).

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted by SurinJoe

What did you eat mate ?
Any picks ?:tongue:

What's eye candy ?? is that something on the menu..

eye can·dy
  • something attractive but simple: something visually pleasing but intellectually undemanding
  • ornamental features: ornamental visual features on a computer monitor or a webpage
Hope thats ironed things out!

Glad you enjoyed it Joe. I hear the crazy tugboat captain is in town next week and will be sailing his boat names Jenny R1. If you fancy a ride out, maybe us 3 could meet up here or somewhere else along the way?. PM me if u want to arrange something.

Ryan is a great host at C/Nest and seems to know many of the locals ( also cooks one mean hot chillibeef buritos).
PM sent

Originally Posted by SurinJoe

What did you eat mate ?
Any picks ?:tongue:
I had the Chili Verde Burrito (marinated pork in green chili sauce). It comes with refried black beans and home made salsa. 130 baht. I'll take some photo's next time I'm there.

Bushmill

I have cut and pasted this into the Issaan.com website section about Sisaket and Ubon.

ThumbUp6

Back