Nightmare in Makro Surin

Discussion in 'Surin News' started by nomad97, May 14, 2020.

1. nomad97

nomad97 Ordinary member Staff Member

They did pay my pension when I turned 65!

2. Prakhonchai Nick

Prakhonchai Nick Surin Legend

Which, despite the heat in Thailand, remains frozen!

Ivor the Engine likes this.
  3. Ivor the Engine

Ivor the Engine Nowhere man

and not any more. Mine is at 66 & mates are at 67 &68! (unless your an MP).

4. Yorky

Yorky Surin Legend

Today there was only a couple of items on the list. She rang me and asked if I wanted smoked salmon. "Is it on the list" I said. "No" She said "I just wondered. That's good anyway because they don't have any".

slap head.gif

5. nomad97

In reply to @Coffee earlier today, I said I was probably more disciplined than my significant other when it came to shopping. How prophetic that comment turned out to be. My significant other did go shopping today, she went to Tops Market. While shopping her attention was caught by a man waving his arms in front of my daughter. Because of his face mask, his identity was not readily apparent. However, the tone of his voice soon identified who it was. Guess who? "Hello @Coffee". I have to ask the question, why was @Coffee out and about and why was his significant other not doing the shopping for him? :D:D:D

[​IMG]

Prakhonchai Nick and CO-CO like this.
  6. CO-CO

CO-CO Surin Legend

LOL......glass houses and stones....:laughing::sweatsmile:

Croc, Prakhonchai Nick and nomad97 like this.
  7. Yorky

Yorky Surin Legend

After the uncontrolled fracas which occurred when the booze ban was lifted last month, Makro now have a ticketing system to buy booze (and other stuff). "Get in the bloody queue!"

gotlost likes this.
  8. nomad97

I went to Makro on Sunday and found them well organised at the 'front of house'. They have, by and large, sorted out the internal flow too. There was no ticketing system other than a numbering card for keeping track of the numbers inside the shop. Check out was, as usual, stand in the queue and wait your turn. Overall assessment - 9.5 out of 10.

Wanderer likes this.
New | Recent