No water in Surin?

Yorky

Fullritis Member
My wife informs me that there is no running water in Surin City. Our village hasn't had water for two days.

Anyone else suffering?

Update.

Apparently some areas have an intermittent supply but this is what is coming out of the tap in the bus terminal.

Attachments

• water.jpg
    water.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 12
Day 3.

Coleridge had it right: "Water, water, every where, nor any drop to drink."
Surrounded by rice fields deep in water here, but there's nothing in the tank.

Not that I'd drink the stuff from the tap, even if "they" say it's safe to do so.

Ours came back on this morning for a while but it is off again now. It was on long enough for us to get showers and refill the water tank. I only have a 1000 liter water tank and five people living here so it doesn't last long.

Ours came back on this morning for a while but it is off again now. It was on long enough for us to get showers and refill the water tank. I only have a 1000 liter water tank and five people living here so it doesn't last long.

What colour was the water when it was on Joe?

Last time we had a day's shut down upon re-connection it was arriving brown which meant disconnecting the tank, rolling it onto it's side and sending the wife in to clean it.

What colour was the water when it was on Joe?

Last time we had a day's shut down upon re-connection it was arriving brown which meant disconnecting the tank, rolling it onto it's side and sending the wife in to clean it.
It was actually clear this time. The water is back on now in Theep Thani.

We are near the Elephant Roundabout. We have no tank, just a pump direct from the main feed. We have had no interruption of supply so far but last evening and this morning the water was running brown. It is clear again at the time of writing.

There's a certain irony in being soaked to the skin whilst opening the drive gate in a torrential downpour a few minutes ago, and then finding that there still isn't a drop of water entering the tank...

Bah humbug!

Back