Nookies Delivery Schedule, now bi-weekly to Surin,Krasang & Prachonchai

Nookie. do you have any horseshoe gammon? I ordered some from your mate and he subsequently sold it to some other twat. He also forgot to deliver Peter's tins.
How many kg of HSG would you like................FFS,Do you want me to bring the tins with me on Friday??

I'm going round to see Peter tomorrow. I think the tin situation may have been solved. I'll let you know tomorrow evening.

Cheers

OK, the tins have now been collected from Bullilam. Peter has some other stuff which he wishes to order (as do I). I'll email you later and hopefully we may collect in The Office on Friday, c. 11:30.

Note for Nick: I told Peter that you were asking about him and he said that he regularly thinks about you:

GrimReaper_rendered.png

:screamcat::screamcat::screamcat:

OK, the tins have now been collected from Bullilam. Peter has some other stuff which he wishes to order (as do I). I'll email you later and hopefully we may collect in The Office on Friday, c. 11:30.

Note for Nick: I told Peter that you were asking about him and he said that he regularly thinks about you:

GrimReaper_rendered.png

:screamcat::screamcat::screamcat:
Should be at the Office around 11-20

Reminds me of a Malay friend of mine who used to say "I'll see you in the pub, eight thirty nine"

"That's a bit precise isn't it?"

When I saw him on Tuesday he seemed "reasonable" and was going to join us to collect the provisions from The Office today. However, he must have taken a turn for the worst as he never made it.

Peter's not good, but considering he was given 6 months to live 9 months ago, he's still bearing up.

I meant you mate.
No I order off both , at the moment I'm hooked on Gary's puff pastry pasties.
His wife is busy making a load as we talk.
Nookies sausages are great as are some of the pies he sells.
among with lots of other items.
I also use Norberts Surin for bread cheese and other German products.
Also Khorat chef has good pies

Sent from my Star using Tapatalk

Back