Organic Fertiliser

IsaanAussie

We produce organic manure based compost which we sell to farmers, gardeners and to nursery owners. We also sell worm castings and the residual compost from the worm beds. We have seed raising and potting soils available as well.
We have recently started pelletising fertiliser blends based on the compost. This is similar to the organic/mineral fertilisers sold in Australia and other countries.
For interest I attach our "roughie" brochure.
If anyone is interested please contact me.

Attachments

• Moo Bin Dai - Organic Pellets Flyer copy.jpg
    Moo Bin Dai - Organic Pellets Flyer copy.jpg
    560.3 KB · Views: 1
Glad you are all sorted, Tony and let me know if you have any other suggestions.

Maybe see u in the same place sometime,mate

D

Farm/Garden articles, interest?

Over the next week or so I thought I might post a few articles concerning gardening and farming "stuff". Probably get a few different opinions on my methods but that is good as well. I hope there are a few "green thumbs" out there to help out.
I would very much like to sell our products but for those who are looking to DIY a thing or to in the garden then perhaps a few clues and of course answers to any questions.
Any suggestions on format or issues to be addressed would be most welcome.

So open question to start, "What do you need?"

PS. Thanks for the startup assistance D'Fer.

We produce organic manure based compost which we sell to farmers, gardeners and to nursery owners. We also sell worm castings and the residual compost from the worm beds. We have seed raising and potting soils available as well.
We have recently started pelletising fertiliser blends based on the compost. This is similar to the organic/mineral fertilisers sold in Australia and other countries.
For interest I attach our "roughie" brochure.
If anyone is interested please contact me.

Ian,

The bags are a nice idea but I could do with a truck load of shit/compost for mixing with sandy soil, paddy soil and biochar. Mainly for a top-soil preparation for turfed amenity area.

Could you PM (or use these pages) with a price for a suggested truck load. Located at Khok Muang some 23km through Prakhonchai.

Compost

Ian,

The bags are a nice idea but I could do with a truck load of shit/compost for mixing with sandy soil, paddy soil and biochar. Mainly for a top-soil preparation for turfed amenity area.

Could you PM (or use these pages) with a price for a suggested truck load. Located at Khok Muang some 23km through Prakhonchai.

We sell compost in 60 litre bags for 200 baht delivered locally. So about 16 bags to the cubic metre.
How much you need is dependant on the area, the materials you have and the blend you want.
Tell me more and lets see what we can do. You say "turfed" area, are you laying sod?

Pellet Making Time

As busy as a one armed paper hanger at the moment making up my rice fertiliser. Anyone handy with a shovel and looking for something to do for a few days is more than welcome. Pay rate is like the base material, crap!

Organic fertiliser pellets on the rice crop

Very, very pleased with this result. I used about 60kg per rai of my mineral boosted pellets on our Hom Mali rice crop. Everything that could go awry did, worst being a massive release of flood water by the water-(out of)-control-guys that flooded my paddies the night before spreading the pellets. But they took a week to dissolve and the rice is green, erect and growing fast. Yahoo! No more 46-0-0 or 15-15-15 for me!
Reality check, another load to make up for later in the season with a little more P and K value for flower and grain set. So back to full speed on the compost boxes and the pitch fork and biochar burner.
I admit I was concerned about using organic materials in a submerged environment but the advice I got was spot on and the result truly amazing considering the vast differences in NPK values to chemicals. Proof positive that using Urea after losses to atmosphere and to leeching and run off (around 80% lost), brings the plant available N values of my slow release stuff more than square.

Back