Orn Coffee Shop Sangkha

MHayward

Just to let you all know, the Missus has taken over the running of Orns Coffee Shop and Restaurant in Sangkha.
Orn herself is not well and needs to take time off, so instead of seeing yet another half-decent place close, my good lady O has decided to give it a spin for a while.

Due to O being totally incapable in the Kitchen, she has taken on a professional Cook and does a decent range of Thai Food, with the odd Farang Dish made to order.

Open 10 am until late most nights, and very late on others :).
Sports and Music on the screen along with the Pool table aswell.

Beers and Food are very reasonably priced. Enjoy !!

Cheers, MH

Sorry to hear about Orns problems, but wish your wife good luck. I have visited a few times and will ride over again to say 'Hi!' soon.

sorry to hear that...i was there few days ago its 2 mins from my place, really nice i love the wooden decking and seats out the front. food/drinks and service was great..

Another change of hands, the missus and i will be taking over the running of Orn's Coffee Shop. No idea on when we'll start trading hopefully the beers and spirits arrive for songkran...more details to come.

Another change of hands, the missus and i will be taking over the running of Orn's Coffee Shop. No idea on when we'll start trading hopefully the beers and spirits arrive for songkran...more details to come.

Party,Party!!!!

Good Luck

You look like you might need a special Alanthebuilder calender mate ,not many left and a one off for sure :tongue:

Where every month is a Febtober!
sent from my mobile device using crappa talk and sausage fingers

Back