Passport Counter-Signature

R

rossi

Morning all

Sorry if this not allowed, but my wife is having trouble finding someone to counter-sign her sons uk passport.

the prasat police cheif was sposed to be doing it as he has a passport but hes vanished and my wife is leaving for bkk tomorrow night :/

shes knows many other police but none of them have passports, the same for a couple teachers she knows and a lawyer

soooo is there anyone in the prasat areai'ish who fits the criteria for counter-signing a uk passport application please let me know, it would be most helpful.

TIA!!

Rossi

Morning all

Sorry if this not allowed, but my wife is having trouble finding someone to counter-sign her sons uk passport.

the prasat police cheif was sposed to be doing it as he has a passport but hes vanished and my wife is leaving for bkk tomorrow night :/

shes knows many other police but none of them have passports, the same for a couple teachers she knows and a lawyer

soooo is there anyone in the prasat areai'ish who fits the criteria for counter-signing a uk passport application please let me know, it would be most helpful.

TIA!!

Rossi

Sorry for the late reply. here are the requirements including a few different options..

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/213951/form-c1-notes.pdf

Back