Phetkasem Hotel's Coffee Shop/Restaurant

S

surin

Just got back from the Phetkasem Hotel's restaurant after leaving another farang eatery due to a couple of young drunk lager louts making fools of themselves.
What surprised me at the Phetkasem is that they've turfed out the hopeless singers and replaced them with one of the best bands I've seen in 20 years in Thailand....These 3 singers were almost Filipina standard.
Do yourselves a favour and check them out.

Just got back from the Phetkasem Hotel's restaurant after leaving another farang eatery due to a couple of young drunk lager louts making fools of themselves.
What surprised me at the Phetkasem is that they've turfed out the hopeless singers and replaced them with one of the best bands I've seen in 20 years in Thailand....These 3 singers were almost Filipina standard.
Do yourselves a favour and check them out.

So Filipinos are good?

Never heard of any famous Filipino bands!

Filipino cover bands are excellent fellas. Play in bars and clubs all over the world. Very high standard, Good English and cheap for the bar owner.

Filipino cover bands are excellent fellas. Play in bars and clubs all over the world. Very high standard, Good English and cheap for the bar owner.

Lukey, you are spot on. Filipino bands comprise some of the best club bands in the world. Suggest, if you're in Bangkok, to go watch the "Sweet Inspiration" filipino-band in the "Huntsman" which is located in the basement of the Landmark Hotel. They are terrific.

Where the LOuts Hangin Out .......

I won't name the joint Mike..but if they encourage this load of shit to patronise, then it will be the start of a quick downhill run.
Seemed like kids that are out here teaching a kind of english and becoming legends in their own minds.

Spot on, I have watched them all around the world and always good. In fact the worst Filipino Bands I have seen were in Manila and Cebu, obviously stuck there having not made the International Grade !

Maybe Alan and Danny need to ''get out more'' to see some of these decent bands lol.

Cheers, MH

Just Google the Filipino Band at the Seaview Hotel in Dubai...one of the best in the world, no doubt about it !!

Cheers, MH

It's a small world. I was in the Seaview only a few months ago. For the band mind, not the brasses! Dubai/Abu Dhabi has some quality Filipino bands, flawless even.

Most of the good bands I have heard here have filipino misicians/singers. Pattaya/BKK/ Goodview, Surin

Spot on, I have watched them all around the world and always good. In fact the worst Filipino Bands I have seen were in Manila and Cebu, obviously stuck there having not made the International Grade !

Maybe Alan and Danny need to ''get out more'' to see some of these decent bands lol.

Cheers, MH
55555 I grew up in Manchester ,seen some of the best bands in the world mate ... And no they were,t cover bands !!

Hey everyone...you should go and see the singers at the Phetkasem Hotel...they're almost as good as the real thing from Manchester!

Back