Pizza 4 you in Kanthralak

Ivor the Engine

Nowhere man
Took a trip out to see Norbert at his bar/restaurant in Kanthralak. It's sort of east of Sisaket, below Ubon and near to highway24.

There were many farangs there for a Saturday mid-day and I was there to test out his new Wood Burning Pizza oven. The Thai food and especially the pizza makes it worth the drive. Norbert's lovely wife makes the pizza"s to order and I"d say that they are probably the best that I have experienced in Thailand.
If you passing, I"d recommend trying this place for authentic Italian style pizza at a great price
ade2e6u8.jpg
yjajejes.jpg
pyve3ame.jpg
gu2etyda.jpg
5e9esanu.jpg

They said they wanted to set up something different to others. People even go there from Ubon, where there is a vast array of restaurants close at hand.

I can see a day trip coming on. That look like the real McCoy! And I lived in Sardinia for three years and I know what a real pizza tastes like.

I like this guy. He is using a Fluke Meter as a thermostat. Slick..Think1ThumbUp6

pyve3ame.jpg

I tell you what GL..you're switched on. That is a really good instrument with not many others being able to identify it!

I tell you what GL..you're switched on. That is a really good instrument with not many others being able to identify it!

Thats because I have a Fluke 87V.p4rty and 40 years in the electrocution business.

Back