Railway sleeper type pavings for the garden.

mahdam

Surin Founding Father
Has anyone seen any stepping stone type pavings for the garden that are made to look like timber or railway sleepers? They are about 4 ft long and 8 to 9 inches wide. I have seen them many times in public gardens but never for sale anywhere.

Has anyone seen any stepping stone type pavings for the garden that are made to look like timber or railway sleepers? They are about 4 ft long and 8 to 9 inches wide. I have seen them many times in public gardens but never for sale anywhere.

Yea but I don't thank the SRT wants to lose them. I just had too..:rolleyes::D:D

I have not seen them either, but to save a new thread on finding garden objects. A friend is looking for those wheels to top out dragon fruit posts ????
And he does not want old motor cycle wheels, He goes for the aesthetic look more then function.
Sorry Mahdam for the slight hijack. Bye the did anyone notice they where made by all different molds? I wonder how many different ones they have?
All I have done is raise more questions, I should stop now.

I have not seen them either, but to save a new thread on finding garden objects. A friend is looking for those wheels to top out dragon fruit posts ????
And he does not want old motor cycle wheels, He goes for the aesthetic look more then function.
Sorry Mahdam for the slight hijack. Bye the did anyone notice they where made by all different molds? I wonder how many different ones they have?
All I have done is raise more questions, I should stop now.

The wife uses nothing but Grade AAA USED BICYCLE RIMS for her Dragon Fruit.:p:D

I don't use them anymore mahdam, had it before in Belgium and after some time - wear and tear - they get very slippery. I would only use them for borders now.

I don't use them anymore mahdam, had it before in Belgium and after some time - wear and tear - they get very slippery. I would only use them for borders now.
The ones I am looking for are concrete, made to look like wood.

As promised. It's on km marker 4 before you enter Buriram.

60ed3e0875bc6a3a9d6b340a33768af2.jpg

0a4946530ba1f1fbecbcd57b7120008f.jpg

8f69ee41b7bddb45f194d9a764e7e3f7.jpg

Keeping on track, every pun intended, any idea how much those sleepers would sell for. Just thinking they could make for an interesting self-build project in the village - a small Uncle Tom's Log Cabin kind of thing.

log cabin.jpg

All joking aside. Railroad ties or sleepers as you uneducated call them are soaked in creosote as a preservety. Ain't worth a shyt to burn BUT terminates hate them. They make fantastic borders for gardens and fantastic fencing material. I have used for both. I got my ties a long long time ago in a land far far away. AND they were free form a RR. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trona_Railway

Quiet right gotlost, they are not fit for use in buildings : stinks up the place. I had a toolshed with these for flooring, undestructible but impossible to stay inside for half an hour !!!

All joking aside. Railroad ties or sleepers as you uneducated call them are soaked in creosote as a preservety. Ain't worth a shyt to burn BUT terminates hate them. They make fantastic borders for gardens and fantastic fencing material. I have used for both. I got my ties a long long time ago in a land far far away. AND they were free form a RR. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trona_Railway

You spelt shit wrong, GL!

Ive been told its hard to buy these wood sleepers as they belong to the government .
They sell copy ones in Home Mart near Global house for about 900 B each , peng .

Back