Rain for Surin.

Discussion in 'Surin News' started by gotlost, May 13, 2019.

1. gotlost

gotlost Surin Legend

Rice and nomad97 like this.
  2. nomad97

nomad97 Ordinary member

Yes, it was torrential rain this afternoon. Fortunately, my wife and daughters were in the car before the downpour started.

3. Rice

Rice Surin Legend

Those photos are pretty good. As there is no water on the wind screen and no evidence of the wiper either. The person who produced them obviously went through he dash cam and grabbed a still immediately after the blade swipe. Clever editing. Did anybody else think that when you saw the photos.?

4. Bandersnatch

Bandersnatch Surin Legend

Sorry to cross post, but didn't see this discussion when I posted in "we have water"

I think I need a bigger rain gauge. 2 Hours:

[​IMG]

nomad97 and gotlost like this.
  5. nomad97

nomad97 Ordinary member

I am pretty sure you do. I have seen 50 mm plus quite often and occasionally 100 mm plus too over the past 15 years.

6. mario299

mario299 Surin Legend

Actually, I thought the picture was taken by a typical Thai lady driver that doesn't use her windshield wipers and just stopped in the middle of the road to take a picture...but that's just me.

7. FERET

FERET Surin Legend

Not me, I,m a dumb cu*t.

8. Jeppe

Jeppe Well-Known Member

The worst rain I have experienced was in 2013. This print screen was taken before 0700 in the morning. The total that day(07-07)was 288mm. But I did not save that picture.
    Heavy rain.jpg

Bandersnatch and nomad97 like this.
New | Recent