Rain?

TMD would lie like a politician.:eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes:;;bad simle;;;;bad simle;;;;bad simle;;

This from the joint Joint Typhoon Warning Center https://www.metoc.navy.mil/jtwc/jtwc.html Typhoon Molave is on its way.

wp2120.gif

It was very real for the Phillipines and will most likely hit VN very hard.

We're inland so who knows...maybe some rain maybe not.

The liars are back on. https://www.tmd.go.th/en/province.php?id=32 ;;bad simle;;;;bad simle;;;;bad simle;;
7 days Weather Forecast

Today
27/10 Tomorrow
28/10 Thursday
29/10 Friday
30/10 Saturday
31/10 Sunday
01/11 Monday
02/11

rainy.png

27 °C
19 °C
rainy
20% Precip. coverage

rainy.png

26 °C
19 °C
rainy
60% Precip. coverage

rainy.png

27 °C
19 °C
rainy
70% Precip. coverage

rainy.png

28 °C
20 °C
rainy
70% Precip. coverage

rainy.png

29 °C
20 °C
rainy
60% Precip. coverage

rainy.png

30 °C
19 °C
rainy
40% Precip. coverage

rainy.png

30 °C
18 °C
rainy
30% Precip. coverage

It was very real for the Phillipines and will most likely hit VN very hard.

We're inland so who knows...maybe some rain maybe not.

Was that a political comment or Meteorological one. o_O
With my modicum of training I will definitely say its going to get bloody wet again. Then stand on that spill way, footsy in the water. I dare you. It will put Ubon under again and maybe Surin city.
As the water shed is now full. :eek:
Anybody that has a flood prone disposition should be making contingency plans! Now.

Typhoon bringing rain to most of Thailand from Wednesday

By THE NATION

The Meteorological Department announced on Tuesday that Category-5 Typhoon Molave will bring rain to the country from Wednesday to Friday.

Molave will move westward over the middle of the South China Sea at 25 kilometres per hour and is expected to make landfall in Vietnam on Wednesday before weakening to Category-3 tropical storm, when it will hit Thailand.

Molave is expected to bring heavy rainfall, especially in lower Northeast and South of Thailand.

Provinces that will be affected by the storm on Wednesday are:

Northeast: Loei, Sakon Nakhon, Nakhon Phanom, Kalasin, Mahasarakham, Roi Et, Yasothon, Mukdahan, Amnat Charoen, Chaiyaphum, Khon Kaen, Nakhon Ratchasima, Buri Ram, Surin, Si Sa Ket and Ubon Ratchathani.

East: Nakhon Nayok, Prachinburi, Sa Kaew, Chanthaburi and Trat.

South: Phetchaburi Prachuap Khiri Khan, Chumphon, Surat Thani, Ranong, Phang Nga, Phuket, Krabi, Trang and Satun.

Provinces that will be affected on Thursday and Friday are:

North: Phetchabun, Phitsanulok, Phichit, Sukhothai, Tak and Kamphaeng Phet.

Northeast: Chaiyaphum, Khon Kaen, Mahasarakham, Kalasin, Roi Et, Yasothon, Mukdahan, Amnat Charoen, Nakhon Ratchasima, Buri Ram, Surin, Si Sa Ket and Ubon Ratchathani.

Central: Nakhon Sawan, Uthai Thani, Chainat, Lopburi, Saraburi, Singburi, Ang Thong, Suphanburi, Nakhon Pathom, Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya, Kanchanaburi, Ratchaburi, Samut Songkhram, Samut Sakhon and Bangkok.

East: Nakhon Nayok, Prachinburi, Chachoengsao, Sa Kaew, Chonburi, Rayong, Chanthaburi and Trat

South: Phetchaburi, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Chumphon, Surat Thani, Ranong, Phang Nga, Phuket, Krabi, Trang and Satun.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30396867

SMS alert from The Thai Weather Bureau. Just Now

28-29ตค.ระวังพายุโมลาเบผ่านอีสานล่าง-ฝนหนักลมแรงน้ำป่าไหลหลาก/กรมอุตุฯ

28 - 29 October .Beware of tropical storm Molabe through the lower northeast - heavy rain, strong winds, and flash flooding expected / Meteorological Department

How they express flash flooding had me consult my dictionary. "Wild jungle water running copiously". After 25 years of reading Thai I still come across stuff that stumps me. Reading the words just is not enough at times.

A little light rain here. Not a sign of wind.

A little chilly though. I have a jacket on.

Typhoon Molave. Only 30mm of rain and light winds, fortunately. Vietnam took the brunt of the storm.

Carnage in Vietnam: Typhoon Molave landslide leaves at least 10 dead
TYPHOON MOLAVE has caused a devastating landslide in Vietnam with more than 10 locals dying in the heaviest storm in decades.

The typhoon’s heavy rains caused a landslide in Quang Nam’s central province, which wrecked villages and killed 13. Hundreds of Vietnamese soldiers with heavy machinery have been deployed to search for survivors. The Vietnamese government has reported 40 are still missing after the horrific incident. Deputy prime minister Trinh Dinh Dung said in a statement: “The road is covered under deep mud and heavy rains are still lashing the area, but rescue work has to be carried out quickly.”

https://www.express.co.uk/news/worl...landslide-rainfall-dead-missing-Quang-Nam-ont

Back