Rubber price

FERET

Surin relic
Looks like I may as well make charcoal out if my trees. Not worth 2 nobs of goat shit. 20 to 22 baht per kg, gate price when the US wholesale price is 223 US cents per kg.

Looks like I may as well make charcoal out if my trees. Not worth 2 nobs of goat shit. 20 to 22 baht per kg, gate price when the US wholesale price is 223 US cents per kg.

Been saying that now for 3 years. Where do you think most of the timber for Cows R US barn came from? 8 rai of 8 year old rubber trees next to us.

Been saying that now for 3 years. Where do you think most of the timber for Cows R US barn came from? 8 rai of 8 year old rubber trees next to us.
True. We have aprox 33 rai of paper land. The trees on the 21 rai are 12 years old. Waste of f**king time.

True. We have aprox 33 rai of paper land. The trees on the 21 rai are 12 years old. Waste of f**king time.

The government is paying people to cut them down. The next big thing will be Macadamia trees. The rubber price crashed because of cheap oil, as it was used to make synthetic rubber more cheaply then natural rubber. I guess this trend will remain for some time. Pretty bad really replacing a renewable resource with that of a finite one. But that is the economic reality.
So as oil prices rise so will natural rubber as they are inextricably linked.

The government is paying people to cut them down. The next big thing will be Macadamia trees. The rubber price crashed because of cheap oil, as it was used to make synthetic rubber more cheaply then natural rubber. I guess this trend will remain for some time. Pretty bad really replacing a renewable resource with that of a finite one. But that is the economic reality.
So as oil prices rise so will natural rubber as they are inextricably linked.

Our next door neighbor got 32 k for the trees for CRU.

Back