Ruben, H2O water systems, Buriram.

Discussion in 'House Building Forum' started by alanthebuilder, Feb 14, 2019.

1. alanthebuilder

alanthebuilder Administrator

Hi , This is Ruben, H2O water systems, Buriram.

The system I installed for Alan Makes very clean, healthy and tasty drinking water.
    It is a bit bigger system than normally for one household so keep in mind if you are interested to have something like this at your house, it does not need to be this size.
    The drinking water storage tank in this case holds 200 liters. But like said , you could also have a small system that just holds 10 liters.

The water source here is village municipal water, but the system will also work with well water.

The water goes through a couple of pre-treatment filters to prepare it for the reverse osmosis filter.
    Before the water is stored in the holding tank it is radiated by 11 watt ultra violet rays to sterilize the water, so parasites, bacteria, fungus, algae, and viruses stand no chance.

Inside the drinking water holding tank floats an ceramic element which releases colloidal silver ions.
    The colloidal silver ions make sure the water stays clean and safe so the chance of recontamination is brought back to a minimum.

On it's way to the water tap the water is again radiated by a really strong 30 watt ultra violet unit. just to make 100% sure the water is sterile .
    Safety safety !! this is water you put IN your body,,,,, not ON your body.

The final step is a mineral cartridge which places back dozens of different minerals so the water will taste really good.
    ( like Aura, Mon Fleur, Minere )
    Besides that the minerals are good for your health and they raise the ph of the water until 8 or 9 (alkaline) which is real good for your body.
    Our bodies tend to become acidic due to our life style. just an example: cola has a ph of 3 - 4 .
    In an alkaline environment many diseases can not develop.
    Among others cancer is having a really difficult time to develop in an alkaline environment .

Having this water supply is great no more buying tubs and bottles of water , even the Big water bottles you can buy off these delivery trucks are not All clean , we tested a few very bad .
    I will add pics now as they are on my phone - great guy

nomad97, Bandersnatch and mahdam like this.
  2. alanthebuilder

Pics great drinking water on tap ....
    Ruben has done 4 jobs for us now and all are very happy [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-A605G using Tapatalk

3. Yorky

Yorky Fullritis Member

I cannot see it being economical for our household. My wife drinks around 1 litre of bottled water per day for which she pays Bht 6.80. That's around Bht 2,500.00 p.a.

Wombat and gotlost like this.
  4. alanthebuilder

Yes maybe this system is way to big for your needs .
    But he does a much smaller system .
    What water do you drink .

5. Yorky

Yorky Fullritis Member

"Crystal" or similar.

alanthebuilder likes this.
  6. alanthebuilder

This [​IMG]

Croc, CO-CO and nomad97 like this.
  7. Coffee

Coffee Surin Dinosaur

Yorky, Archa is your lubricant as I recall.
    Seriously , do you really drink water ? 555

8. Bandersnatch

Bandersnatch Surin Solar Legend

I met with Rubin a few weeks ago when he tested my well water. I plan to have one of his systems.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

alanthebuilder and nomad97 like this.
  9. Yorky

Yorky Fullritis Member

I was accepting it as the Royal "you", i.e. my wife and I.

And yes, I drink water, about 1 litre per fortnight in addition to that within a mug of coffee once/day (tap water).

alanthebuilder likes this.
  10. Coffee

Coffee Surin Dinosaur

11. nomad97

nomad97 Tyrannosaurus Rex Staff Member

My family and I drink approximately 90 liters of drinking water per week, that is 5 x 18 liter bottles. At 20 baht/bottle that costs 100 baht/week or some 5,200 baht for the year. If Rubin supplied and installed the system illustrated, with one outlet tap in the kitchen, how many years would it take to amortise the cost against my current cost to supply drinking water. Also, what is the ongoing yearly cost for new filters? I would be interested to know. If the information is client specific, please PM.

12. Eanto

Eanto Guest

When did you get all Americafied?

13. CO-CO

CO-CO You chose a custom title

Yes.

I think that is 1 Baht cheaper than Singha.

14. CO-CO

That's the price you for buying cheap IT systems that only give you a 'merican spell chekker........

15. nomad97

nomad97 Tyrannosaurus Rex Staff Member

At least its not Liverpoolese!

CO-CO likes this.
  16. CO-CO

Spelling................................. never a brickies strong point :) :)

17. CO-CO

I wouldn't know - I didn't see any prices mentioned.

18. alanthebuilder

The post is not about saving money on drinking water .
    The post is to let you know that the water system is good for your health better than most drinking waters out there .
    We tested a few local drinking waters with equipment Ruben uses and not naming any but 3 out of 4 were well below drinking water standards .
    My water is clean also the mineral water taste nice .
    Ruben does not just do drinking water he does many different filter systems even for swimming pools .

19. Yorky

Yorky Fullritis Member

Does that include the "Crystal" water that we buy?

20. Yorky

Yorky Fullritis Member

Is that Bht 6.80/litre?

If so I may try it.

New | Recent