saturday lunch review

C

Coffee

this afternoon i enjoyed a delicious spaghetti dish al dente and broiled fish with vegetables.
my swiss friends each enjoyed their pork chops with mashed potatoes.
in fact, one saw my pasta dish and ordered one for himself. Agreed1
they have been traveling for the past month and stated they had not found 'mashed' on a menu anywhere. :tongue:
of course, jamm's wonderful smile and english fluency assisted in bringing good cheer to our table.
keep up the good cookin'- Thanks3 again.

this afternoon i enjoyed a delicious spaghetti dish al dente and broiled fish with vegetables.
my swiss friends each enjoyed their pork chops with mashed potatoes.
in fact, one saw my pasta dish and ordered one for himself. Agreed1
they have been traveling for the past month and stated they had not found 'mashed' on a menu anywhere. :tongue:
of course, jamm's wonderful smile and english fluency assisted in bringing good cheer to our table.
keep up the good cookin'- Thanks3 again.

You need to bring them to M&D. 2 years of mashed on the menu. BTW wish jamms the best.

location, location, location

You need to bring them to M&D. 2 years of mashed on the menu. BTW wish jamms the best.

Sorry2 not advisable allowing them to drink n' drive to or from KC in their rented car (particularly with other 'drivers' pissed on a Saturday afternoon :frown:) when they can walk to lunch and back to their Surin hotel room and keep their lives intact. (JIMHO)

I'll keep your advisement in mind for future. GL, baked potatoes on your menu too ?

Sorry2 not advisable allowing them to drink n' drive to or from KC in their rented car (particularly with other 'drivers' pissed on a Saturday afternoon :frown:) when they can walk to lunch and back to their Surin hotel room and keep their lives intact. (JIMHO)

I'll keep your advisement in mind for future. GL, baked potatoes on your menu too ?

Mashed and chips..

I'm just about hanging in with you two on this thread guys....but my fingernails are starting to bleed.
:confused:

Hello to all my good friends
I just wanna let all you guy know that I will leave lady gaga restaurant to Australia for a month after 18 February I am not in restaurants I be back again 20 March, thanks all of you for come over have my food n drinks ,
So this my news let you guy know before coming to restaurant , but hope to see you all before am gone thanks
Cheer mate

Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk

wishing U safe travels and a terrific holiday in Oz

enjoy a well-deserved wonderful holiday in Oz and do not forget to have FUN 10of10Score
C U when U return from Oz if not prior. travel safe Flying2

Back