Schools or concentration camps

Prakhonchai Nick

You chose a custom title
My kids both started a new school last month.

As is normal, new uniforms had to have their names embroidered on the front.

Then after 2/3 weeks they were instructed to have their school numbers added to their shirts! For What?? At least they didn't have to have the numbers tattooed on their arms!

Last edited:
My kids both started a new school last month.

As is normal, new uniforms had to have their names embroidered on the front.

Then after 2/3 weeks they were instructed to have their school numbers added to their shirts! For What?? At least they didn't have to have the numbers tattooed on their arms!

That was lucky then. That's usually an alternative to having the numbers tattooed across their foreheads.

aren't we all overreacting guys, numbers facilitate processing ... easier to keep tabs ... unless one has something to hide ... and f%uck political correctness !!!

Making a fuss about nothing! The only thing I would have wanted to complain about is not having both name and number on the shirts at one go.

"There is always a well known solution to every human problem - neat, plausible and utterly wrong." H.L. Mencken

I agree Nick, my son's teacher cuts a clump out of my son's hair to let us know it is getting too long, that is, longer than a buzz cut.

I agree Nick, my son's teacher cuts a clump out of my son's hair to let us know it is getting too long, that is, longer than a buzz cut.

That could also be construed that the teacher is letting everyone know he is a 'cock up'.

You would be well advised to seek further clarification directly from the teacher that cut his hair.

My 12 y.o. niece failed to complete all her homework and was punished with 100 leg squats. These can be done without supervision as the teacher has a machine that counts each time the rear end comes down and touches it. 20/36 kids won the right to try it out.

Sounds like the sort of machine that the Prakhonchai boys could modify to ensure value for money when on tour!

That could also be construed that the teacher is letting everyone know he is a 'cock up'.

You would be well advised to seek further clarification directly from the teacher that cut his hair.

Not sure what you mean by the term "cock up" but it definitely means his hair is getting too long as we can see it is a bit longer than some others and my wife, who used to go to the same school is familiar with the practice.

I know my son is not a "cock up" as he is always being selected to represent the school at various events, contests.

^^^ So why wouldn't the teacher talk to him respectfully as opposed to resorting to utilizing scissors in that fashion shrug1

^^^ So why wouldn't the teacher talk to him respectfully as opposed to resorting to utilizing scissors in that fashion shrug1

That's just the Thai way of sending a polite message home to his parents.

You received that message loud and clear, did you not Womby?

At schools where parents are paying the higher tuition fees - TALKING is the polite way to send a less-than-urgent message.

Surely Rice, teachers at buffalo schools will still resort to scissors and sticks for less-than-stellar students.

[Caveat: I do not know at which school Wombat's son got his hair lopped nor do I know his age.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back