Shipping advice needed please!

M

Merlin

Well, the house has been sold, completion date is imminent, and I need to find a shipping company to move my stuff from the UK to Surin. I wonder if anyone with a good experience of a similar move might be able to recommend the best way to do this and cope with the immigration formalities please. Needless to say, perhaps, but the drinks are on me when I get there for good advice received! The one who says "Don't do it!" doesn't count...

Hope to see you in a couple of weeks!

He

No guarantee on this for you BUT a friend of mine over a time of a few months mailed yes mailed from Saudi Arabia 80 packages of 25 kilos each to my wife in Kap Choeng. He would send 5 at time then wait 2 weeks and repeat the process. The parcels were inspected by the Saudi Post and marked as such. The shipping label was addressed to my wife in Kap Choeng. At the top of the label in big letters it " SECOND HAND USED PERSONAL ITEMS". They were received on this end by Thai Post. Every Parcel yes all 80 boxes WERE NEVER OPENED OR TOUCHED BY CUSTOMS. Cost per box from Saudi to Thailand was average of 3000 baht.

PS. He shipped legal but some serious excellent kit...

No guarantee on this for you BUT a friend of mine over a time of a few months mailed yes mailed from Saudi Arabia 80 packages of 25 kilos each to my wife in Kap Choeng. He would send 5 at time then wait 2 weeks and repeat the process. The parcels were inspected by the Saudi Post and marked as such. The shipping label was addressed to my wife in Kap Choeng. At the top of the label in big letters it " SECOND HAND USED PERSONAL ITEMS". They were received on this end by Thai Post. Every Parcel yes all 80 boxes WERE NEVER OPENED OR TOUCHED BY CUSTOMS. Cost per box from Saudi to Thailand was average of 3000 baht.

Yes he's using them to fit out the
th

and a very excllent job is being done...

I shipped a half container of household goods from the Manchester area to Surin in December with Anglo Pacific.
I found their service very good and I was impressed with their Thai Agents.
If you want further info you can send me a pm

I shipped a half container of household goods from the Manchester area to Surin in December with Anglo Pacific.
I found their service very good and I was impressed with their Thai Agents.
If you want further info you can send me a pm

Colon, What kind of duty dd you pay ?

240000 baht to send ? Wouldnt a shipping company have been a better option ?

Back