Shoes

Yorky

Fullritis Member
Encouraged by my wife I went to look at some shoes on the ground floor of Robinson's today (on the concourse). The ones in which I was interested appeared to be of reasonable quality for Bht 850.00 (advertised as half price). Unfortunately they didn't fit me (biggest size was 44 and narrow).

I am a size 44 but I have found that it is a complete waste of time even trying the shoes on offer. The size 44in Thailand is usually size 43 or less and they are always too narrow in the fitting. The only shoe that seems to be a genuine European size (or is that now a UK size?) are those made by ECCO. Unfortunately, they do not have an outlet in Surin although they are available through mail order. But do not expect to find anything less than 4,000 baht per pair. Excellent shoes but not cheap. Clarkes are also quite good for genuine sizes and equally expensive.

I currently have only 2 pairs. One pair is Free Wood marked at 44 from Petchkasem Plaza about 4 years ago. The other pair is Portland size 45 from Perth about 8 years ago.

fashion-mafia-gangster-mobster-shoe-fashion_victim-dpan1898_low.jpg

Portland Shoes ?
upload_2016-6-25_19-13-52.jpeg
Free Wood ?

Back