Soi K(c)ola

This is the only thing I found written about what happened that night, something Cent heard from a friend:
"Yup. Got the story from a friend. Was said the other farang was spinning the wheelchair bound guy around and around in the chair and would not stop. Some sort of verbal argument led to the altercation. Brave man getting physical with a man in a wheelchair."
Does FranzD imply that this is "a lot of bullshit"?

This is the only thing I found written about what happened that night, something Cent heard from a friend:
"Yup. Got the story from a friend. Was said the other farang was spinning the wheelchair bound guy around and around in the chair and would not stop. Some sort of verbal argument led to the altercation. Brave man getting physical with a man in a wheelchair."
Does FranzD imply that this is "a lot of bullshit"?

Cent was not there, he heard from a friend. Was this friend there, or he also heard from a friend?
There was definitly no "spinning" of the wheelchair. In the beach is not place enough for spinning...

I know the people who had been involved, but as before, I am not a gossip.
And to Trigger: some years ago when you had your accident, there was also a lot of bullshit written. I think, you didn´t like it too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Discussing private problems is maybe yours, but it is not my style.
Fact is: I wrote "a lot of bullshit", not "all bullshit"!
And bullshit is still bullshit!

I think you wrote "But what I read here about that night is a lot of bullshit!"

keep-calm-they-talk-a-lot-of-bullshit-anyway.jpg

Back