Solar powered water pump

Look about your local hardware store. This unit was being sold in KC but that was sometime back. If you do get one just a piece of advice, Chain and lock it down or take it back to the house at night as it will grow legs.

10157194_779863528727861_6777726915251818152_n.jpg

10246383_779863502061197_1152035644600804182_n.jpg

If your talking about a city slickers fish pond the Lazada will do and cheep. The set up I show was about 30,000 baht.

Do Lazada provide a reliable service? I used to regularly purchase things online from Amazon and Ebay, when I was in the UK, with no problems. However, I've read reports that Lazada provide sub-standard products and don't honour money back guarantees. Don't know if it's true or not.
I've seen some products that I like on their website, but I've been reluctant to buy them. Are they okay to use?

Do Lazada provide a reliable service? I used to regularly purchase things online from Amazon and Ebay, when I was in the UK, with no problems. However, I've read reports that Lazada provide sub-standard products and don't honour money back guarantees. Don't know if it's true or not.
I've seen some products that I like on their website, but I've been reluctant to buy them. Are they okay to use?

I have used them extensively over the past few years. They are only a "go-between" but generally I have found the service offered to be in accordance with their advertising and conditions. I have had four items that needed returning; one was faulty, one was a double order (my fault), one didn't fit (my fault again) and the other did not fit correctly. All four were returned and full refunds received within a few days.

There is a shop on the 226, just before Big C (near the Chevrolet second-hand show room) that has photo-electric panels on display. They may have pumps too.

Back