Some advice needed , please

B

billp

On Friday I am off to the Immigration office to (a) make my 90 day report 2 days early , and (b) to renew my annual retirement visa 28 days early . Can anybody advise me as to which forms I need to complete ?

thankyou5

TM47 form for 9 day and TM7 for retirement. Links are posted for forms in index for visa.section,Bill

On Friday I am off to the Immigration office to (a) make my 90 day report 2 days early , and (b) to renew my annual retirement visa 28 days early . Can anybody advise me as to which forms I need to complete ?

thankyou5

Your extension to stay based on retirement should be handled first. This will require TM 7 forum. Your 90 day report should be handled afterward and this will require the
TM 47 forum.

An update - we went to Rayong Immigration last Friday and despite my telling the 'cherished one' that we should do the renewal of the Retirement visa first , she charged straight up to the 90 days window , she talked with the girl , I was handed a TM7 and a TM47 to complete , which I did whilst she yakked some more , I handed back the completed form - the girl checked them,asked for some money , 1900 bt , then asked us to sit down for a few minutes . shortly she returned with my passport duly stamped and we were on our way - time taken 20 minutes .

An update - we went to Rayong Immigration last Friday and despite my telling the 'cherished one' that we should do the renewal of the Retirement visa first , she charged straight up to the 90 days window , she talked with the girl , I was handed a TM7 and a TM47 to complete , which I did whilst she yakked some more , I handed back the completed form - the girl checked them,asked for some money , 1900 bt , then asked us to sit down for a few minutes . shortly she returned with my passport duly stamped and we were on our way - time taken 20 minutes .

Life. in the fast lane..fantastic.

Back