St Patrick's Day @ Ryan's

Ryans Resort

Forum Sponsor
St Patrick's Day Sunday Mar 17th

No Sunday Roasts Available as this year as always we will be serving a traditional Irish Stew from 1pm (Free to all our valued customers until close) accompanied by the best Irish and party music, copious amounts of discounted draught beer, bouncy castle for the kids and fun and games as always for the adults. Be sure to book rooms to avoid disappointment. Come and enjoy the Fun -www.ryansresort.com

I will be around at the end of the month...too late to enjoy the festivities......even though it is a load of bollocks any excuse for a good piss up with new and old friends is OK with me!!

BTW, my visit will be the first since my divorce 9 years ago and it will be difficult for me and my ex/new wife and I to face the demons that we know we have to face so I am not sure if we will pop in or not..

I'll be there!

Do you have the Fox Premium channel mate?

UFC 158 is on at 9am on Paddys day, I might need an early morning barstool !:biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
I would sure like to join you but won't be getting back to Surin untill late on the 17th. Have great day and some green Leo..

After yesterday seems like Paddy's day has started early place absolutely packed all dinners sold out. Looking forward to this Sunday all welcome come and enjoy the fun, World class boxing (UFC) on from 9.00am. Bring the kids for the giant bouncy castle!!!

After yesterday seems like Paddy's day has started early place absolutely packed all dinners sold out. Looking forward to this Sunday all welcome come and enjoy the fun, World class boxing (UFC) on from 9.00am. Bring the kids for the giant bouncy castle!!!

Is this the boxing on UFC, i can't find anything else, it should be a good scrap.
369057_vs.jpg
UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre faces his fiercest rival, Nick Diaz. Plus, Carlos Condit takes on Johny Hendricks. UFC 158: St-Pierre vs. Diaz - Saturday, March 16,
Time: 08:00 PM (EST)

Sunday in thailand.

View attachment 5633

Last edited by a moderator:
Myself and Bazza will be there at 0900 mate. Looking forward to it.

Back