Staffords open everyday at 9 am even Sunday

alanthebuilder

Administrator
Great now this shop is in Surin. :) ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347189014.308613.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1347189050.928002.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1347189074.611334.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1347189098.572055.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1347189136.744033.jpg

Still more stock to come .
Today I got sausages Cornish pasties chicken ,minced beef , beef steak, pies ,Apple pies .apple and blueberry, burgers , sausage rolls there great , bassetts all sorts 99 baht special offer .
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347189408.573515.jpg

Last edited:
I like to go to Staffords occasionally, when I crave Branston pickle or something like that from home. A very good shop to have close to home as long a I don't look at the price.

Still it is cheaper than driving to Pattaya for a jar of pcikle!!!!

Sounds like a really good diet mate!

We all need our fix for a burger or a pie now and again , however I tend to have a pie with mash rather than chips ,with peas of course ,it's an Manchester thing we were brought up on pies as a kid ,home made by mum of course .

Last night I cooked a sausage and salami Napoli spaghetti sauce with fresh basil ,using Gary's thin pork sausage served with fresh grated Parmesan and garlic bread yum yum ..

I've been trying to make my own bread in Thailand, but didn't have a lot of luck, it rose nicely and I left it rise for plenty of time, when baked it always came out a little heavy.

But I finally cracked it last time home (I spoke to the chief baker on one of our ships and he put me right).

I made some gorgeous cinnamon buns as well, but when I bake (I make loads of cupcakes when in the mood) nothing lasts long as the Father In Law and the kids eats then all in double quick time!!

I've been trying to make my own bread in Thailand, but didn't have a lot of luck, it rose nicely and I left it rise for plenty of time, when baked it always came out a little heavy.

But I finally cracked it last time home (I spoke to the chief baker on one of our ships and he put me right).

I made some gorgeous cinnamon buns as well, but when I bake (I make loads of cupcakes when in the mood) nothing lasts long as the Father In Law and the kids eats them all in double quick time!!

Last edited:
The new STAFFORDS store is great. Tend to stock up once a month. Hard to carry much back on my chicken chaser back to Chong Chom!

Cornish pasties are lovely as are the curried pies and the small pork pies.

Great to have a little home from home so close!

The new STAFFORDS store is great. Tend to stock up once a month. Hard to carry much back on my chicken chaser back to Chong Chom!

Cornish pasties are lovely as are the curried pies and the small pork pies.

Great to have a little home from home so close!

I agree TB. No need to drive into Surin.:wink:

Back