Starbeam food delivery

Discussion in 'Starbeam Restaurant' started by Cent, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Cent

Cent FORUM SPONSOR

nomad97 and Wombat like this.
  2. Cent

Cent FORUM SPONSOR

Some of our other SF.com sponsors (and consumers) may want to look into this for themselves. Would be good if enough people used this to ensure the business becomes steady and stable. Would be a good thing for all, businesses AND consumers. 'Use it or lose it' as the saying goes. :)

nomad97 and gotlost like this.
  3. Surin

Surin Surin Legend

We'll live off it if you deliver to NaDee::woot::

Cent and robjak like this.
  4. Wombat

Wombat Surin Legend

Come in GL.

5. gotlost

gotlost Surin Legend

Deliver to KC and your on.:D

Cent likes this.
  6. Jeppe

Jeppe Well-Known Member

I am going to order if you start to deliver.

Cent likes this.
  7. Cent

Cent FORUM SPONSOR

I have my daughter researching this and looking into if we can use them for our restaurant. I saw today a friend talking about his ordering pizza /food delivery from Tam Tam's place. First I have heard of this. Daughter can read both the English and Thai so I have her working on this. :) I've always wanted a delivery service. With this option we do not need to hire anyone and can just use their service if it is reliable and easy to use. I'll get back with any info and if we decide it is a workable option. Fingers crossed.

gotlost and nomad97 like this.
  8. gotlost

gotlost Surin Legend

Red baht bus comes down from Surin and drops off packages and such at the local 7-11 n KC.;)

9. Coffee

Coffee Surin Legend

Basically the same idea currently utilized by KFC and Pizza Company delivering within the city utilizing scooters.

Home deliveries from restaurants is a very popular idea particularly in larger metro areas.

My boy did this out of college with a friend in South Miami.
    Last year he sold out to Amazon.com and made a nice tidy sum.

10. Wombat

Wombat Surin Legend

I doubt it would be viable to deliver 15 klms out of town to the sticks where I live and I would not expect them too. Cent, a lot of people saying they would use the service may not realise that they may be too far from the city.

nomad97 likes this.
  11. Surin

Surin Surin Legend

Yep, my post was tongue in cheek.

Wombat and Cent like this.
  12. Cent

Cent FORUM SPONSOR

I think most would realize this is within Surin City, not Surin county/province. :) I'll be finding out their delivery range. Pizza Company is in Surin Plaza and they deliver to Thep Thai, which I think is about the outer range for delivery for them.

Wombat likes this.
New | Recent