Starbeam Pizza :-)

Discussion in 'Starbeam Restaurant' started by Cent, Nov 28, 2017.

1. Cent

Cent FORUM SPONSOR

Just a few pics of our pizzas. Home made sauce and crisp Sicilian style dough crust.
    Give it a try.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mexican pizza
    [​IMG]

nomad97, mahdam and gotlost like this.
  2. Cent

Cent FORUM SPONSOR

PIZZA PIZZA! Starbeam's pizza has been a customer favorite in Surin years. We provide a home made pizza with all the extras you desire. Our thin crust Sicilian style dough is made fresh in our restaurant, as is our delicious home made pizza sauce. We use quality products and use a good and tasty mozzarella cheese for our topping. We have many toppings for your pizza as well: Italian Salami, Italian Pepperoni, bacon, ham, onions, black olives, jalapenos, mushrooms, scallions, pineapple, and more.

Come around and give one of our Starbeam's pizza pies a try. We are sure you will be glad you did. We make your pizza to order. Try one today and see why our customers come back again and again for our pizza.

ColinW likes this.
  3. Yorky

Yorky Surin Legend

Your photographs provide better vibrant colours than the ones on Tam Tam website.

Cent likes this.
  4. Cent

Cent FORUM SPONSOR

To tell the truth Yorky I don't think I've ever looked at their page. Facebook?

5. Yorky

Yorky Surin Legend

Cent likes this.
  6. Prakhonchai Nick

Prakhonchai Nick Surin Legend

Always had problems with Pizzas, albeit the ones available in shopping malls -Pizza Hut and Pizza CO. They always repeated on me for hours. Never tried Tam Tam (not being local) but recall did have some at Norby's a year or so back, and that was fine.

Given an opportunity I would like to give Mikes a try. Looks excellent.

Cent likes this.
New | Recent