Starbeam's 'Dish of the Day'

Cent

FORUM SPONSOR
I'll be trying to show each and every one of our menu items when I can in this new thread. I hope to do one a day. I'll describe the dish and show the price from out menu.

The first I am going to do is our 'Starbeam's Breakfast Burritos'. It's a nice change from your usual breakfast dish, and very tasty.

The Breakfast Burrito comes with 2 burritos, a bowl of Mexican tomato Salsa, and a dish of sour cream. You can't see by the pictures, so here is what you get inside the burritos: Scrambled eggs, the eggs are scrambled with onions, green peppers, diced black olives, diced tomatoes, and grated Cheddar cheese. The salsa and sour cream are yours to apply after each bite of the burrito according to your taste. The Breakfast Burritos are a great way to start your day. Filling, delicious, and satisfying for breaking your night-time fast. Come around and try one today. If you are tired of the same old same old, this dish is a great treat and change from the same old stuff for breakfast. We are sure you will enjoy this plate. We sell a lot of these to Westerners and Thai alike.

205 baht

DSCN1777_zpsiwseqbqo.jpg

DSCN1775_zps6wjlojir.jpg

DSCN1778_zpspqgggbyk.jpg

Back