Sun will be directly overhead in Surin before SSK !!

georgefromcanada

You chose a custom title
IMG_20240411_125021.jpg
The sun will be directly overhead ( as Rice predicted ) on April 30 at 12:03 pm. For some unknown reason it will take 24 hours ( give or take 3 minutes) before SSK residents can lose their shadow, even temporarily.

The sun will be directly overhead ( as Rice predicted ) on April 30 at 12:03 pm. For some unknown reason it will take 24 hours ( give or take 3 minutes) before SSK residents can lose their shadow, even temporarily.
REALLY ! unknown reason. ??? That's because its not true It will happen on April 30. Sisaket is only 26 Km further North as is the transit of the sun towards the Tropic of Cancer. You would need to be 110 km further north to have it happen the next day as the suns apparent movement is 1 degree per day. Which equates to around 110 km at the equatorial zone.
Culmination will occur in Sisaket on the same day at 11:59:57 lets call it 12:00 because you are further east.
I spent a life time looking after these things

1712833689627.jpeg
Sun tracking for sun occulting. Kipp and Zonen

REALLY ! unknown reason. ??? That's because its not true It will happen on April 30. Sisaket is only 26 Km further North as is the transit of the sun towards the Tropic of Cancer. You would need to be 110 km further north to have it happen the next day as the suns apparent movement is 1 degree per day. Which equates to around 110 km at the equatorial zone.
Culmination will occur in Sisaket on the same day at 11:59:57 lets call it 12:00 because you are further east.
I spent a life time looking after these things

View attachment 74693
Sun tracking for sun occulting. Kipp and Zonen

I assure you it was not my intention to misinform, I actually know very little about astrology 555.

I will go outside and truly be alone that day. My father was a navigator in a two man fighter jet in the late 1950s. They were all-weather fighters as they were first generation of radar equipped but relied on a sexton for navigation when flying from Canada to Greenland to Germany.

I assure you it was not my intention to misinform, I actually know very little about astrology 555.

I will go outside and truly be alone that day. My father was a navigator in a two man fighter jet in the late 1950s. They were all-weather fighters as they were first generation of radar equipped but relied on a sexton for navigation when flying from Canada to Greenland to Germany.
Here is your usesless information for the day.
You say relied on a sexton. Did you know every 747 ever built has a sexton port in the roof of the cockpit.? The mounting location for the sextant remains in current 747 designs since it was originally designed and certified with an installed sextant.

Back