Surin 214 Diner Is Open - 2022

Thanks to all members who have visited in the first week of our re-opening.

just a reminder we are closed Mondays, but open the rest of the week from 8 till 8 in the restaurant and can deliver, if required.

cheers.
Rob. Got an up to date price list of what's available for take away/delivery.

Thanks to all members who have visited in the first week of our re-opening.

just a reminder we are closed Mondays, but open the rest of the week from 8 till 8 in the restaurant and can deliver, if required.

cheers.
Rob, since we are here as of today, a few visits are planned, look forward to catch up.

had a friend of ATB in today asking about Pool and Lunch ! He was looking for some people to share a game of pool and chat with.

we have a pool room, which the intention is to open up for parties or gatherings. We opened the room to allow him to get in some practice.

i was wondering if there was any enthusiasm for a friendly pool competition, with beer and bar food ?

if there is any interest, i can go ahead and arrange a date and time.

if you can give me your feedback on this please guys, cheers.

processed-8e561b1d-16a4-4559-b938-95fd4a4e9ef9_BXJaVGFh.jpeg

had a friend of ATB in today asking about Pool and Lunch ! He was looking for some people to share a game of pool and chat with.

we have a pool room, which the intention is to open up for parties or gatherings. We opened the room to allow him to get in some practice.

i was wondering if there was any enthusiasm for a friendly pool competition, with beer and bar food ?

if there is any interest, i can go ahead and arrange a date and time.

if you can give me your feedback on this please guys, cheers.

View attachment 49850
Looking good mate. I must appologise, we had planned to drop in today however, our youngest needed a trip to the dentist.
We will make it before we go back to Patts.

look forward to seeing you buddy
Long time between drinks, so to speak. Last time was the gathering @ your place down from Robbos.
A thought, in the future, not too distant, if we can get a concencess, a ball busting shindig @ the New 214. A head wetting, so to speak.
I will drive from Patts for it----my word on it. MC.jpg

a small announcement guys.

this Sunday 29th May, from 11:00 till 13:00 we have a booking for 25 in the restaurant. (we can seat 38 inside and out)

we will be open all day as normal, I just want to let everyone know we will be a little busy during this period of time. Should you be coming along on Sunday.

cheers.

a small announcement guys.

this Sunday 29th May, from 11:00 till 13:00 we have a booking for 25 in the restaurant. (we can seat 38 inside and out)

we will be open all day as normal, I just want to let everyone know we will be a little busy during this period of time. Should you be coming along on Sunday.

cheers.
Good to see mate, enjoy and, post some wanted posters :p :D :cool:

I think the 214 sign on the high road,is a touch too far back ,so not too easy to see when the main road s busy.On my 1st visit I hadn t seen the sign yet & pulled over at the concrete site just before the turning & then spotted the 214 sign.

Back