Surin province as model for road safety

The land Transport Department run some school classes on simulated roads on Bicycles for children. I have seen this at the Head office in Chatuchak. I doubt they test them though. As for in schools, I also doubt that as well. Not a bad suggestion for The Road Safety Directing Center.

Not only should school kids on bikes have to attend classes before being allowed to ride to school, but more importantly ALL schools should refuse entry to kids on motorbikes who cannot show a licence (ie are 15+), are not wearing a helmet, and carry no more than one helmet wearing passenger. It seems that all schools in my area have teachers on duty at the entrance every morning, so it would be easy to turn kids away and send them back home. The schools do nothing, the police do nothing, and the hospitals patch them up, or send them home for cremation,.

Not only should school kids on bikes have to attend classes before being allowed to ride to school, but more importantly ALL schools should refuse entry to kids on motorbikes who cannot show a licence (ie are 15+), are not wearing a helmet, and carry no more than one helmet wearing passenger. It seems that all schools in my area have teachers on duty at the entrance every morning, so it would be easy to turn kids away and send them back home. The schools do nothing, the police do nothing, and the hospitals patch them up, or send them home for cremation,.
The guards at my Uni do not let in any riders without wearing a crash helmet. BUT 99.9% carry the helmet under their arm until they arrive at Uni!!!!! DOH!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recently watch a BiB get on his CBR 300 without a helmet. And yes the road was wet and staring to rain again albeit light. A fine example!!!

Back