SURIN WEATHER.

Never seen such a long forcast @ 41c in all my life!!!
Ask @Rice what's up with that. Does seem to be a long heat wave. El Nino? El something? Climate change? Usually snaps after Songkran and gradually goes back to the normal 'just hot as hell'. Now it is at the level of 'Hotter than the devil's ballsack in a woolen jockstrap in hell.' :)

15 day forecast for SSK is a single day with a high of 39 and the rest 40 or 41.

I just came back in the house after spending 2 hours watering lawns and plants to find out the town has shut the water off today. I have enough water left in my 2000 liter tank to have a short sponge-bath.

Now I just need to find someone short.

Ask @Rice what's up with that. Does seem to be a long heat wave. El Nino? El something? Climate change? Usually snaps after Songkran and gradually goes back to the normal 'just hot as hell'. Now it is at the level of 'Hotter than the devil's ballsack in a woolen jockstrap in hell.' :)
Well it's complicated to say the least. At the moment both Dipole systems are in the neautral state. (El- Nino and Julien Madden) the latter the Indian ocean dipole.
What this means Chaos reigns as the normal winds have ceased power and regional highs and low pressure zones can take control. So who has noticed the wind blowing from the south here? It rarely does that. That is being directed by a huge static high over China. You see what I mean. So what does it mean.
Huge moisture laden storms from the south because of the moisture from the gulf for a start. As for the heat it is self perpetuating due to heat lows being set up and of course the suns rays will be perpendicular to us here in Surin very soon. (Sun directly over head at local noon.) This will occur at 12:03 30 April.

Photo buffs should get out and take pics. Cylindrical objects (flagpoles, telephone poles, etc.) will not cast a shadow.
the Hawaiians for some reason took hold of the phenomena and named it Lahaina Noon. It looks very strange indeed.

I left for work on Monday, so I got away from the heat for the next three months.

But I see on my weather station that it is quite warm now, 41c on Tuesday.

Link to my weather station: https://www.wunderground.com/dashboard/pws/IMUEAN359

You can see history back to when I installed it.
Do you have a Sainlogic. If so I tested the sensors that are used on that machine. A long time ago before they even built the first one.
Amazing little machines. Considered what I started on 40 years ago.

Do you have a Sainlogic. If so I tested the sensors that are used on that machine. A long time ago before they even built the first one.
Amazing little machines. Considered what I started on 40 years ago.
I bought my on Lazada as a brandless weather station. But I find one identical on internet under the name ambient weather station ws-2902

Back