Thai Widows & Expats - Services

Yesterday, late morning I posted a question to Thai Widows and Expats.
I had never had contact with the guys before.
By yesterday evening I had a new UK will signed and authorised by two of my neighbours.
That is just outstanding.

I could never have achieved that by talking to people in the UK.
I had no idea that marriage invalidated any previous will, even if the people and facts have not changed.

It shows the real value of this Forum, warts and all.
It shows the value of the service that Thai Widows and Expats provide.

I know these two blokes more than 16, I came to live in LOS in 2002, Nick was already a longtimer here and I think Ray wandered into Thailand about 1 or 2 years later. Two upstanding guys you can trust with your paperwork.
They used to organise trips to Siem Reap for the Surin and Buriram expat community with some succes although there was only a small market for these trips in these regions. These trips were always spot on.
Hope to see these fellows again on my next trip when LOS opens it's gates again ... and go on a fact finding trip to Siem Reap again !!!

I know these two blokes more than 16, I came to live in LOS in 2002, Nick was already a longtimer here and I think Ray wandered into Thailand about 1 or 2 years later. Two upstanding guys you can trust with your paperwork.
They used to organise trips to Siem Reap for the Surin and Buriram expat community with some succes although there was only a small market for these trips in these regions. These trips were always spot on.
Hope to see these fellows again on my next trip when LOS opens it's gates again ... and go on a fact finding trip to Siem Reap again !!!
+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paul Clements of Bankruet died today. Maybe your services/guidance might be welcome ?
Thai Widows and Expats would be happy to help and advise. However we prefer to receive a request from the widow/friend initially, and from experience, it is better to make contact once the funeral/cremation proceedings have been completed

There seem to be 3 young children, and unfortunately 5/6 years ago the DWP stopped all benefits for widowed parents

Although fairly local, neither COCO, nor I knew Paul. Nookie is a friend I believe.

Thai Widows and Expats would be happy to help and advise. However we prefer to receive a request from the widow/friend initially, and from experience, it is better to make contact once the funeral/cremation proceedings have been completed

There seem to be 3 young children, and unfortunately 5/6 years ago the DWP stopped all benefits for widowed parents

Although fairly local, neither COCO, nor I knew Paul. Nookie is a friend I believe.
He was a lovely 'salt of the earth' type and well known on TV. I have suggested they contact yourselves on the FB chat.

Back