Thanksgiving

lightfoot

Surin Legend
Any knowledge out there where a person can get a turkey to celebrate
Every day being Thanksgiving , even part of frozen turkey would be good !
Thanksgiving is still my favorite US holiday ! Maybe I'll have to celebrate with barbecued PLA

ปลา
Plā

Thanksgiving is still my favorite US holiday ! Maybe I'll have to celebrate with barbecued PLA

ปลา
Plā

I believe forum fixture Nookie has frozen turkeys for sale...as does Tops Foods.

Wishing you and yours a Happy Thanksgiving, Hoppalong Lightfoot. :)

ปลา
Plā
Robinson's Tops shop has frozen pre-cooked Butterball turkeys.

We started breeding turkeys in 2000. Bleeding things bred like rabbits. We'd go down the pub in the afternoon and when we got back they were all over the stoep. Shit everywhere! Gave them to the in-laws in the end.
They have these things called chicken wire (turkey wire?) fences. They actually work. LOL

You lot are blind. I posted info about frozen Butterballs a few days ago. See: https://surinfarang.com/forum/threads/nookies-new-items-special-offers.27890/post-374644

Nookie's price is 475 baht/kilo, while Tops is 850 baht/kilo. And before you ask, Nookie delivered to Surin this morning. The next delivery is on the 2nd of December. @lightfoot, speak with Nookie, he may be able to arrange delivery by bus to Surin or Prasat before Thanksgiving Day.
Thank you nomad 97, very informative. I think this Thanksgiving is another one I will miss turkey dinner.
I had my eyes checked one year after I had the lenses replaced for cataract in the US. It was fantastic not to have to wear glasses for everything.
Seems maybe I missed your post, the SF FORUM not something I look at with my morning coffee.

Last edited:
Thank you nomad 97, very informative. I think this Thanksgiving is another one I will miss turkey dinner.
I had my eyes checked one year after I had the lenses replaced for cataract in the US. It was fantastic not to have to wear glasses for everything.
Seems maybe I missed your post, the SF FORUM not something I look at with my morning coffee.
Nomad's posts are the last thing I look at with my morning coffee. Ferret's top the list!:yum:

You lot are blind. I posted info about frozen Butterballs a few days ago. See: https://surinfarang.com/forum/threads/nookies-new-items-special-offers.27890/post-374644

Nookie's price is 475 baht/kilo, while Tops is 850 baht/kilo. And before you ask, Nookie delivered to Surin this morning. The next delivery is on the 2nd of December. @lightfoot, speak with Nookie, he may be able to arrange delivery by bus to Surin or Prasat before Thanksgiving Day.
The Xmas puddings 'might' be available after a week/10 days, he said Friday.

Back