The Christmas Day Lunch 2012 Thread

Please enjoy your Christmas day lunch at the place of your choice as I know you all will. All the Farang establishments are trying very hard to offer extensive menus at competitive prices, bearing in mind the owners and staff often work exceedingly long hours all year round and at times barely covering overheads in order to keep their heads above water and customers happy. Here at Ryan's we aim to give a little back and like last year I doubt if Xmas day will make any profit, but as I have said before we appreciate your custom all year around and Christmas is a time to give a little back, (Just have to watch Bazza last year probably drank 2000 bahts worth of beer and still had a Brandy with me later .lol) looking forward to a great day!

I think we will be at Gary's . Ryan's
It's good for us as the kids can run freely they can't do this in other places - nothing at all to do with free running wine an beer all day :)
Or the tranquil garden atmosphere .

//pae
I think we will be at Gary's . Ryan's
It's good for us as the kids can run freely they can't do this in other places - nothing at all to do with free running wine an beer all day :)
Or the tranquil garden atmosphere .

Don't forget to mention the Evening DJ...FatBoy Slimfast..

Please enjoy your Christmas day lunch at the place of your choice as I know you all will. All the Farang establishments are trying very hard to offer extensive menus at competitive prices, bearing in mind the owners and staff often work exceedingly long hours all year round and at times barely covering overheads in order to keep their heads above water and customers happy. Here at Ryan's we aim to give a little back and like last year I doubt if Xmas day will make any profit, but as I have said before we appreciate your custom all year around and Christmas is a time to give a little back, (Just have to watch Bazza last year probably drank 2000 bahts worth of beer and still had a Brandy with me later .lol) looking forward to a great day!

I posted a reply yesterday Gary asking you to save me two tickets for myself and Pux, and I believe that Luke and Lek will also be coming, but he will have to confirm that.
We always have a great time at RR, and the food/staff and companions are always great, plus the price has remained the same for the last three years. Keep that Brandy handy Gary!!!
Looks like the post I sent didn't get through for some reason. Just checked and at least this post got through. ;-)

Last edited:
Back