TM7 and TM47

B

billp

Some time ago somebody kindly posted a pdf version of the visa forms TM7 and TM47 - But I seem to have mislaid them - if anybody has these available , I would be grateful .

Some time ago somebody kindly posted a pdf version of the visa forms TM7 and TM47 - But I seem to have mislaid them - if anybody has these available , I would be grateful .

If you click on the title for this section in the forum page, both forms have their own thread with PDF links in them.

http://www.surinfarang.com/vbulleti...plication-for-temporary-stay-form-to-download.

http://www.surinfarang.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?4547-TM47-90day-report-form-to-download.

Thanks everybody - Being old and stupid , I did not realise that the 2 small avatars alongside each form on that list from the Immigration Office meant that there was 2 types of downloads including PDF - I have now printed off my needs (I think) - I am due to renew my annual Non Immigrant visa (retirement) and assumed it is the TM7 I require

Cheers

Billp

ThumbUp6

Thanks everybody - Being old and stupid , I did not realise that the 2 small avatars alongside each form on that list from the Immigration Office meant that there was 2 types of downloads including PDF - I have now printed off my needs (I think) - I am due to renew my annual Non Immigrant visa (retirement) and assumed it is the TM7 I require

Cheers

Billp

ThumbUp6

Bill
Save them to your computer, rename files as TM7 & 47. That's what I do mate!

You know I have told you many times that when I grow up, I wanna be just like you!

Attachments

• 31440_10200698989699215_1342786140_n.jpg
    31440_10200698989699215_1342786140_n.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 0
Bill
Save them to your computer, rename files as TM7 & 47. That's what I do mate!

You know I have told you many times that when I grow up, I wanna be just like you!

Thank you Dave - All done and dusted

PS Why would you want to be an old fart like me ? Just grow up as your own sex maniac (like me )

Back