Together Farm @ Tops Market Surin

Yesterday delivery number 4 in a brand new Toyota PU was made to TOPS. Today #5 is going out. For the first 3 deliveries to TOPS the wife and 2 others (3) fave cleared over 10,000 baht. TOPS does get 10%.

I do hope that is 10% of the profit and not 10% of the turnover GL!

Profit. The three in her group had as I understand sold just over 3500 baht. TOPS got 350 baht. Mrs GL spent the better part o f the day yesterday at TOPS. TOPS along with DOA supplies the training, setup, location and marketing

Profit. The three in her group had as I understand sold just over 3500 baht. TOPS got 350 baht. Mrs GL spent the better part o f the day yesterday at TOPS. TOPS along with DOA supplies the training, setup, location and marketing

The daily motoring costs travelling to and from Kap Choeng will unfortunately eat into the profits as no doubt too will be food and refreshements on site at Lobinsons.

Don't argue that one Nick but if she is happy so am I. The cost is shared by all. Beside she does bring me goodies from TOPS, KFC, Pizza Co. and Burger Bang.:yum::yum::yum:
Since when did Burger Bang sell in Robinson's, let alone Tops. They are set up with a shop/restaurant in Thai Watsadu. :D:D:D

Since when did Burger Bang sell in Robinson's, let alone Tops. They are set up with a shop/restaurant in Thai Watsadu. :D:D:D
She knows where it is and she passes it going and coming.:p:p:p:D:D:D:D BTW hamburgers are great, hotdogs suck.:D

The boss went to Prasat to turn over another load for delivery to Surin. All participants have been issued a barcode by TOPS that details the participants info.. The photo shows...
104070613_2975927915788067_2721089074688714304_o.jpg

True enough now, though Burger Bang’s van appeared in several locations during their early days - including Robinson’s market place outside Tops, Monkey Barber, Thai Watsadu... maybe more?

Back