Under house build

alanthebuilder

Administrator
Starting this it's I house built by the family in wood but now they want a solid downstairs .
So it will be a nice spec cavity walls insulation block 75 mm thick .
The floor we made and connected a ring beam system 35 cm deep 20cm wide using 12mm full weight steel .floor 15cm deep concrete 300 kilo strenth with 12mm steel .
23 cube pore .
More pics coming .
also we are working along side issanpools who are building a nice pool I will add more spec on this latter .Its It's overflow pool salt water system .

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

C

Coffee

Alan , how old would you venture to guess the "top half" of that home is ?
I don't understand as to why the homeowner didn't decide to just start from scratch.

(A salt water pool for a rural plot...amazing. Whose going to keep the water buffalo out ?)

Prakhonchai Nick

You chose a custom title
My home was originally similar,,,block to the lower portion and wood upper. However the wood was rotten, and some 10/12 years ago, I had to change it to mai shera, with a plasterboard inner lining. No pool though.

Is the corrugated iron roof sheeting being replaced?

Rice

Resident Smart Arse
Alan , how old would you venture to guess the "top half" of that home is ?
I don't understand as to why the homeowner didn't decide to just start from scratch.

(A salt water pool for a rural plot...amazing. Whose going to keep the water buffalo out ?)

Let me hazard a guess at the scenario. New Farang Thai couple. Farang gives money to Thai to build a comfortable new house. Farang sees it and makes immediate modifications. To start again would be costly to the new relationship and I don't mean BAHT.

alanthebuilder

Administrator
He built it for the mother in law , then decided to make it bigger for guests .
He won't live there he already has a small house on the land .
The retaining wall will keep buffalo out .

C

Coffee

Alan The 'Man Cave' Builder & Sons Ltd. ;;money;;
Has a certain panache. :rolleyes:

alanthebuilder

Administrator
Both of our teams are booked up for the rest of this year and maybe half of next .
Must be due to the booming aconomy in the region. .

nomad97

Tyrannosaurus Rex
Staff member
Alan, I have the same request as Feret, if you are light on work please let me know, I need a man cave that is air con, sound proof, sturdy, and modern.
Go for it Wombat, DIY! All you need is a concrete raft floor, Q-con bricks and a roof and the jobs a good'un.

alanthebuilder

Administrator
We hope to start a retaining wall in a few days .
This will have 3 metre deep pile footings every 2.5 Mt and will be 1.5 Mt high from the inside around 2.5 Mt to 3 from the outside .
Pictures of drilling machine at work and wall coming .