VALENTINES in SIEM REAP

Discussion in 'Isaan Angkor Tours' started by CO-CO, Nov 2, 2017.

1. CO-CO

CO-CO Surin Legend

A bit of advance notice for those who like to plan ahead, or may have visitors next year...

ISAAN ANGKOR TOURS

Monday 12th February – Thursday 15th February 2018

VALENTINES IN SIEM REAP

We are pleased to offer a VALENTINES trip to Siem Reap for 4 days, 3 nights, where you can experience the wonder of Angkor Wat and associated temples, and enjoy the cosmopolitan town of Siem Reap with a vast array of fine international food.

PRICE 4,000 Baht per person. (estimate at this stage.)

Cambodian Visa is $35 and Cambodia admission for Thais at 100 Baht extra. Entrance to Angkor Wat is US$37. Tuk-tuks typically $15 a day.

We offer the following:-

3 nights superior room with buffet breakfast at the 3 star City River Hotel, having a rooftop swimming pool and bar, including transport from/to the Chong Chom border. The hotel is within walking distance of the main restaurant/bar area and night market.

A trip to the floating villages, and the Tonle Sap Lake is highly recommended as is an evening at PHARE, the Cambodian Circus. A visit to the Temples of Angkor is of course essential. Draft beer is available at many bar/restaurants in Pub Street for just 50 cents a glass.

Contact: IsaanAngkorTours@gmail.com or call Nick 081 757 8534 or Ray 086 037 7468

nomad97 and Prakhonchai Nick like this.
  2. nomad97

nomad97 Ordinary member Staff Member

Sounds a very good deal.

Ivor the Engine and CO-CO like this.
  3. CO-CO

CO-CO Surin Legend

LAST 4 SEATS REMAINING...

ISAAN ANGKOR TOURS

Monday 12th February – Thursday 15th February 2018

VALENTINES IN SIEM REAP

We are pleased to offer a VALENTINES trip to Siem Reap for 4 days, 3 nights, where you can experience the wonder of Angkor Wat and associated temples, and enjoy the cosmopolitan town of Siem Reap with a vast array of fine international food.

PRICE 4,000 Baht per person.

Cambodian Visa is $35 and Cambodia admission for Thais at 100 Baht extra. Entrance to Angkor Wat is US$37. Tuk-tuks typically $15 a day.

We offer the following:-

3 nights superior room with buffet breakfast at the 3 star City River Hotel, having a rooftop swimming pool and bar, including transport from/to the Chong Chom border. The hotel is within walking distance of the main restaurant/bar area and night market.

A trip to the floating villages, and the Tonle Sap Lake is highly recommended as is an evening at PHARE, the Cambodian Circus. A visit to the Temples of Angkor is of course essential. Draft beer is available at many bar/restaurants in Pub Street for just 50 cents a glass.

Contact: IsaanAngkorTours@gmail.com or call Nick 081 757 8534 or Ray 086 037 7468

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
  4. Yorky

Yorky Surin Legend

It is.

Ivor the Engine and CO-CO like this.
  5. Ivor the Engine

Ivor the Engine Nowhere man

Ray & Nick recommended the Phare circus and although I was skeptical about it, it turned out to be a great evenings entertainment for our family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Yorky

Yorky Surin Legend

I think that is not totally clear CO-CO. It could be read as $35.00 plus Bht 100.00 for Thais by persons not as intelligent as you and I.

CO-CO likes this.
  7. CO-CO

CO-CO Surin Legend

Good point Yorky. the use of the word "extra" is redundant - arguably pleonastic.

I can't be arsed to change the original text but I shall ensure that any potential Thais, evidencing the slightest sign of IQ's lower than our own, are suitably advised.

8. nomad97

9. Croc

Croc Surin Legend

Enjoy a few pints of good cambodian ale on my and your good health you guys.

CO-CO, nomad97 and Prakhonchai Nick like this.
  10. Prakhonchai Nick

Prakhonchai Nick Surin Legend

I'll email you the invoice, Croc. :)

Ivor the Engine and Croc like this.
  11. Croc

Croc Surin Legend

No problemo amigo !!!

12. Prakhonchai Nick

Prakhonchai Nick Surin Legend

Ray and I will happily toast to absent friends, and look forward to seeing you in April

Croc and Ivor the Engine like this.
  13. Wombat

Wombat Surin Legend

You may have to toast to me as well. I would like to do this trip but I cannot commit to anything at the moment as I am on standby for a trip home as my mother's health deteriorates. Enjoy.

14. nomad97

Sorry to hear Wombat. Worrying times for all the family.

gotlost, Wombat and Prakhonchai Nick like this.
  15. Wombat

Wombat Surin Legend

Thanks Nomad.

New | Recent