Visa extension

Emaste

Hi all,

Near the end of this month I will need to extend my visa. Does anyone have any advice on this? I've heard the nearest place is Kap Choeng - I've seen there are buses that go there, is the immigration office easy to find? Also, does anybody know the opening times and if I need to book an appointment? I can't find anything useful on the internet :(

If anyone has any information or advice I would greatly appreciate it, I have not done it before so not sure how it all works.

Thanks in advance

Emilie

Hi all,

Near the end of this month I will need to extend my visa. Does anyone have any advice on this? I've heard the nearest place is Kap Choeng - I've seen there are buses that go there, is the immigration office easy to find? Also, does anybody know the opening times and if I need to book an appointment? I can't find anything useful on the internet :(

If anyone has any information or advice I would greatly appreciate it, I have not done it before so not sure how it all works.

Thanks in advance

Emilie

If your on a tourist visa , you can extend it for 30 days more at a cost of 1900 Baht what is the end by date on your tourist visa if thats the one you have.

KC are open from monday to friday office hours , gotlost will tell you all you need to know.

Hi all,

Thanks in advance
Emilie

You are correct and Kap Choeng is the place to go. No reservations, as they are very easy to work with and you should be in and out very quickly.
Hopefully, Got Lost will respond, as he lives in Kap Choeng and stays on top of the Immigration operating hours. He and his wife also own a nice coffee shop very close to immigration. Recommend you stop by his place and he will give you lots of background information re. immigration and visa activities.

Hi all,

Thanks in advance

Emilie

Hi Emilie

My wife and I have M&D Coffee in Kap Choeng. 600 meters east of immigration. KCI is located just off of highway 214. The 214 ruins past the Surin Bus Station. From the bus station to KCI its 60 km. You can catch a white van for about 40 baht from the sation to KCI, they run about every 30 minutes. You will need a passport photo and 1900 baht for a 30 day extension if your on a 60 day tourist visa. Applications forums are at KCI. KCI opens at 8:30 am. They reopen April 17 after the holiday. KCI is closed on Saturday and Sundays. You can make your extension asap its tacked onto your original 60 days so no loss of time.If you need further information fell free to send a pm or call me at 0861867267. Kap Choeng is a small town about on highway 214, 3000 population so its hard to gotlost in. Photo of van.

Attachments

• 20140115_100650.jpg
    20140115_100650.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Hi Emilie

My wife and I have M&D Coffee in Kap Choeng. 600 meters east of immigration. KCI is located just off of highway 214. The 214 ruins past the Surin Bus Station. From the bus station to KCI its 60 km. You can catch a white van for about 40 baht from the sation to KCI, they run about every 30 minutes. You will need a passport photo and 1900 baht for a 30 day extension if your on a 60 day tourist visa. Applications forums are at KCI. KCI opens at 8:30 am. They reopen April 17 after the holiday. KCI is closed on Saturday and Sundays. You can make your extension asap its tacked onto your original 60 days so no loss of time.If you need further information fell free to send a pm or call me at 0861867267. Kap Choeng is a small town about on highway 214, 3000 population so its hard to gotlost in. Photo of van.

Thank you very much, it seems much easier than I thought it might be. I will be sure to stop by for a coffee after my visit :)

Thank you very much, it seems much easier than I thought it might be. I will be sure to stop by for a coffee after my visit :)

If there open that is , he a jet setter and likes to go to chang mai for the eye candy.

Love you all have a nice day LOL.Hug1

Back