Time Out Fishing Park

Time Out Bakery

We just bought a nice bread and pizza oven. Tiling the bakery at the moment. A lot of new stuff available from next month. Aiming 60% for Thai customers. But tell us what you are looking for and we try to make it (bake it).

Father Christmas in Time Out.

Today in a week Santa visits Time Out again on Tuesday December 24th. Start around 18.00h. Buffet until 21.00h for 150Baht (adults) or 80Baht (kids).
Santa arrives around 19.00h. Everybody welcome. If you have a special gift for your kids, wrap it in a piece of paper and write your kids name on it. We make sure it gets it Santa's back. He will call the kids on stage one by one. Afterwords everybody can sing Karaoke.
Ludo and Yai.

Today in a week Santa visits Time Out again on Tuesday December 24th. Start around 18.00h. Buffet until 21.00h for 150Baht (adults) or 80Baht (kids).
Santa arrives around 19.00h. Everybody welcome. If you have a special gift for your kids, wrap it in a piece of paper and write your kids name on it. We make sure it gets it Santa's back. He will call the kids on stage one by one. Afterwords everybody can sing Karaoke.
Ludo and Yai.

Gonna miss it this year Ludo...Spending Christmas in Siem Reap.

I am sur everyone will enjoy as usual.

Do you guys feel like a nice jam session like we used to have? To long ago I think. David wants to come but has no transport. Anyone has a car to drag him up here with some other musicians? to long ago. Remember. It all started here at Time Out. Lets have one more Sunday like in the old days. Good crack!
Cheers
Ludo and Yai

Ludo & Yai, I hope a good time was enjoyed by all.

(I'm sorry I could not join you all.)

March 8th. Live Music

Any musicians from Prasat or Surin interested to join us next Sunday from 4pm? Everybody welcome! David, Dan, Mike, Joe ...... Long time no see. Where are the good old days? Cheers
Ludo and Yai.

Time Out will be closed from Saturday March 21 until Thursday March 26.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Yai and Ludo

Back