Bodyslam plays Surin 10 March

WTF is Bodyslam? No, don't bother to explain. I guess they are not the London Symphony Orchestra.

28168736_1800962129922226_159100561114952755_n.jpg

MAR7
Interested
7 มี.ค.61 #คอนเสิร์ตน้าหมู พงษ์เทพ กระโดนชำนาญ
Wed 7 PM · ตะวันแดง มหาซน ณ สุรินทร์ · Surin

WTF is Bodyslam? No, don't bother to explain. I guess they are not the London Symphony Orchestra.

You might not know Bodyslam, but you might recognise the lead singer Khun Toon. He is the feller that ran the length of Thailand for charity.
Anyway I reckon you will hear the concert since it is in the Green Space opposite HomePro.

You might not know Bodyslam, but you might recognise the lead singer Khun Toon. He is the feller that ran the length of Thailand for charity.
Anyway I reckon you will hear the concert since it is in the Green Space opposite HomePro.
I had wondered why they were preparing that site. Another sound filled evening air! No bed before midnight at the earliest.

Drove by last night on the way to the Hippy Bar. Total insanity on the highway there. Double and triple parking. Total morons running across the road in front of traffic. Shitheads on motocykes driving like the usual idot f**kwits they can be, half with no tail lights at all, some without any f**king lights. Mass chaos and stupidity. And not a traffic cop in sight to stop traffic for the pedestrians etc etc etc.

The joke about the brain transplant and the cost of a Thai brain compared to a farang brain has much validity to it.

I wonder how security was going on in the inside. I wonder if they had those senior army fellers with the metre long night sticks. For some reason the louts seem to respect them.

I wonder how security was going on in the inside. I wonder if they had those senior army fellers with the metre long night sticks. For some reason the louts seem to respect them.
The night sticks or the Army fellers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The night sticks or the Army fellers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both ! There was a Morlum at the local Wat last year and I don't go to theses things but I was assured there would be no trouble. There was not. The army wallopers only had to step one foot forward and there was an instant behaviour change. I came away from that night quite disappointed I did not see one of the local louts get their head split. They must be smarter then I gave them credit.

And a big stick too! Unlike Cent, I kept well away from the site after mid afternoon. It was bad enough then and the police were everywhere. The last time they had a do on that site the road was totally blocked. Madness. Fortunately, the new headphones and the footy / rugby in the Igloo obliterated the noise from the 'Musictropolis'.

You have to wonder what the local politics is that they cannot use Elephant stadium. The concert must be a huge logistics night mare. Did you see the trucks parked up near the Klong that brought the equipment? There was about 20 10 Wheeler's. No wonder the tickets were 2000B. Was it a sell out @Coffee ?

Back end of last year they set up another big concert on some land opposite IQ (Sangka road). Earlier this year there was another loud event on some land behind the 214 Diner. 'Musictropolis' is now the second event on that patch of land this year too. Maybe it has nothing to do with politics but cost. Maybe its cheaper to rent these venues than it is to rent the Elephant Stadium. Conversely, maybe too many complaints from the locals, e.g. noise, numbers and traffic considerations, that they need to rotate venues. This is the 5th or 6th event in so many months that I am aware of on this side of town. There may have been more events on the other side of town that I don't know of.

29063639_10156283228630929_8423503819006017536_o.jpg

29027073_10156283228720929_3543689357430882304_o.jpg

28870079_10156278929320929_4973639680013631488_o.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/surin108/photos/rpp.302451010928/10156278929310929/?type=3&theater

Was it a sell out @Coffee ?

20180310_213328.jpg 20180310_214904.jpg
I believe they could have packed in a few more to this 20 years and over (due to sale of beer) concert featuring two of Thailand's best alternative rock groups , Bodyslam and Potato.

Anyone want to guess as to how many people were shot or stabbed outside or in this concert venue on Saturday night ?
:mask:

Back