New On-Line 90 day Reporting System.

Yorky

Fullritis Member
Thailand’s Immigration Bureau has announced the launch of a new online 90 day reporting system. The new system, which went live on Dec 2, is available under the Online Services section of the Immigration Bureau’s website, and by selecting TM47, which is the official name of the form used for 90 day reporting.

To use the new online 90 day reporting system, foreigners must register here: https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/register/add

Registration information must be submitted in English.

Once verified, a password will be sent to the registered email address (it took around 2 hours for us to receive the password - check your spam folder!)

Online 90 day reports can be used up to 15 days in advance of the date the 90 day report is due.

Immigration says confirmation of the 90 day report should be returned within 3 days of it being submitted.

Foreigners can also use the same system to login and check the status of their application.

It should also be noted that the online 90 day reporting system can not be used if a foreigner is completing their first 90 day report, nor can it be used to complete the first 90 day report after receiving a new passport.

In both instances, the foreigner needs to submit the 90 day report in person at their local immigration office. After that, they will be able to use the 90 day online system.

To coincide with the launch of the new online 90 day reporting system, the Immigration Bureau has also launched a new online appointment booking system, which allows foreigners to book an appointment at their local immigration office.

Once selected, the appointment button gives users an option to select the region of the country where their nearest immigration office is located.

At the time of writing, Bangkok Immigration (Division 1) was not listed in the online appointment system. It should also be noted the appointment system may not work if using a VPN.

ThaiVisa.

Another quote from ThaiVisa today:

"Bad news! It may be a "new" 90 day reporting system, but they don't seem to have resolved one of the underlying problems with the old system -- wrongly locking out people for supposed overstay who aren't really on overstay.

As I recounted above, I have an upcoming 90 day report due, and am currently within the 15 days before window. Have a valid extension just issued in September at BKK CW that's good until next September. But the prior 90 day system now won't let me file, and the Immigration Android app says I'm on 60+ days overstay.

So, earlier today, I completed the registration process with the new system, and after about an hour, got their email with a password for their "new" system to successfully log-in, and go thru the "new" process of trying to file an online 90-day report.

And what's the result of their "new" system? Same as the old system:

Screenshot_2.jpg.647ba48d1f4b16b25eb86cccad83a6c0.jpg
AFAICT, they've simply put new lipstick on the same ole PIG!"

Another quote from ThaiVisa today:

"Bad news! It may be a "new" 90 day reporting system, but they don't seem to have resolved one of the underlying problems with the old system -- wrongly locking out people for supposed overstay who aren't really on overstay.

As I recounted above, I have an upcoming 90 day report due, and am currently within the 15 days before window. Have a valid extension just issued in September at BKK CW that's good until next September. But the prior 90 day system now won't let me file, and the Immigration Android app says I'm on 60+ days overstay.

So, earlier today, I completed the registration process with the new system, and after about an hour, got their email with a password for their "new" system to successfully log-in, and go thru the "new" process of trying to file an online 90-day report.

And what's the result of their "new" system? Same as the old system:

Screenshot_2.jpg.647ba48d1f4b16b25eb86cccad83a6c0.jpg
AFAICT, they've simply put new lipstick on the same ole PIG!"
Only yesterday, I read on the Thai news that they have just bought (for 3000billion baht) the most powerful computer in Asia, Wot a waste of money for the monkeys to play with it!

Just got back home:-

Your application for "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" has been rejected.

Handcuffs.jpg

According to posters on ThaiVisa, there could be numerous reasons for rejection, the main one being that you have submitted the report outside of the 15 days allowable. Others include not using the pull down menus where available, a mistake in the data submitted (or it doesn't agree with Immigration records) or it could just be that you are an undesirable?

Last edited:
View attachment 46755

According to posters on ThaiVisa, there could be numerous reasons for rejection, the main one being that you have submitted the report outside of the 15 days allowable. Others include not using the pull down menus where available, a mistake in the data submitted (or it doesn't agree with Immigration records) or it could just be that you are an undesirable?

Thanks Ivor, but I fear you may be confusing the systems.

The old system would throw up a 'refer' dialogue box if you were outside the 15 day reporting period.

I am reporting on the new system where it allowed me to submit my report (probably because I was in the 15 day period).

The rejection carries no reason with it. My best guess is that this is my first report since changing address and a physical report may ne required (like the first report after a new extension). Or, the details may not tie up.

I will resubmit and have that gets rejected I will go to Jomtien Immigration and check if I am on the undesirable list.

Did it say "rejected" or "UNSUCCESS"? Unsuccess has much more Thainess.

I had an online report "rejected" once because I was a day early (I'd left my rithmatic head in the wardrobe). It was approved after re-submitting the next day.

I've not received an "unsuccess" notification.

Yet!

Back