New On-Line 90 day Reporting System.

Just got back home:-

Your application for "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" has been rejected.
Your application for "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" has been approved.

THIS IS NOT AN EXTENSION OF STAY PLEASE NOTIFY YOUR ADDRESS AGAIN ON : 2022-04-24 (UTC +7)

maybe they think i will live for a least another 90 days,,,,,,just saying

Posted on ThaiVisa this afternoon:

"Day 8 since I completed and submitted the 90 day report to the new program, I was just about to head out the door and head to MTT when I received an e-mail notification on my phone. Opened the e-mail up and I was looking at my new 90 day report receipt with a new date in April exactly 90 days from when my report was due next week.

There is still hope at the end of the tunnel for some of us...."

Your application for "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS"...

maybe they think i will live for a least another 90 days,,,,,,just saying[/B]

Mango, only Mrs Mango can decide if you'll live for another ninety days. :p lol

Glad to read the Haggis folks are still approved in this Kingdom. Pure dead brilliant.
Would surely bring a tear of happiness to Sir Connery's eye. ;-)

I really HATE to be addressed as "Ivor"!

I have yet to use the new system (although I am registered). My next report is due 13th February 2022.

Submitted my report this morning at 09:00. Currently "pending".

The first time the submission has been "accepted" since May last year.

Submitted my report this morning at 09:00. Currently "pending".

The first time the submission has been "accepted" since May last year.

It was approved at 15:11 this afternoon:

"Dear YORKY,

Your application for "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" has been approved.

THIS IS NOT AN EXTENSION OF STAY PLEASE NOTIFY YOUR ADDRESS AGAIN ON : 2022-05-03 (UTC +7)"

03:05:2022 appears to be 90 days from today (not my actual reporting date of 13:02:2022).

Please note, @FERRET's post on a different thread, "It's been an amazing 24 hours" has been deleted in its entirety. This was done to safeguard the privacy of the individual. @FERRET had quite inadvertently, I am sure, displayed his full name and passport number.

Under para 5 of the Forum Rules:

5. SAFETY

When using the Surin Farang Forum, You should always take the following precautions:

5.1 Keep your identity private. Do not give out your name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, the name of your business or any other information (other than that specifically requested by us), that could help someone discover Your actual identity;

Please note, @FERRET's post on a different thread, "It's been an amazing 24 hours" has been deleted in its entirety. This was done to safeguard the privacy of the individual. @FERRET had quite inadvertently, I am sure, displayed his full name and passport number.

Under para 5 of the Forum Rules:

5. SAFETY

When using the Surin Farang Forum, You should always take the following precautions:

5.1 Keep your identity private. Do not give out your name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, the name of your business or any other information (other than that specifically requested by us), that could help someone discover Your actual identity;
In a similar vein to the post above, @SiamIAm, please refrain from posting an email address on an open forum. If you need to give your email address to someone, please do so with a P.M.

Quote from ThaiVisa (or Asiannow if you wish):

"Will this work with a 60 Days Tourist Visa? I have a 60 Days VISA. And I my plan was to extend it with 30 Days, the o’l fashion way at the immigration office. So can I extend it with 90 days instead of 30? Then later 90 more days with the web application?"

Makes you wonder.....

Quote from ThaiVisa (or Asiannow if you wish):

"Will this work with a 60 Days Tourist Visa? I have a 60 Days VISA. And I my plan was to extend it with 30 Days, the o’l fashion way at the immigration office. So can I extend it with 90 days instead of 30? Then later 90 more days with the web application?"

Makes you wonder.....
Wrong thread. Should have been the Jokes section.

For information: It is being reported that the new on-line reporting system will not function correctly if you have a VPN operating. It needs to be turned off.

I'm trying the 90 day report now...
It went through successfully and all emails came through.

Waiting for the "Pending" status to go to "Approved" now.

Back